Profile for Sam > Reviews

Content by Sam

Sam

Disney Princess My Magic Box Colouring Set, (15 Pieces)
Disney Princess My Magic Box Colouring Set, (15 Pieces)

3.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a gift, 8 Mar 2013
I brought this as a gift for my goddaughter, She loves Disney Princess and was really please with it, although she did manage to go through the pictures quite quickly.

Colour Your Own Peppa Felt Set
Colour Your Own Peppa Felt Set
Offered by Otherland

3.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a gift, 8 Mar 2013
I brought this as a gift, my god daughter enjoyed playing with this and that they were able to colour in the characters themselves.

AmazonBasics Screen Protector Film for iPhone 3G 3GS Pack of 5
AmazonBasics Screen Protector Film for iPhone 3G 3GS Pack of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Mar 2013
Although I found it difficult to actually put the screen protector on the phone without any air bubbles, when I finally did I was really happy with the product.

Catit Design Fresh and Clear Drinking Fountain, 3 Litre
Catit Design Fresh and Clear Drinking Fountain, 3 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I have brought for my cat, 8 Mar 2013
My Cat has always been fussy with drinking, he would much rather drink out of the tap or rain water outside, but even when he did that I still didn't feel like he drank enough. I decided to buy the Catit drinking fountain to see if I could get him to drink more. He absolutely loves it, he drinks more and will drink out of the fountain rather than outside now! I'm really pleased with this purchase. When I read the reviews some people had said about being able to see the filter but that really doesn't bother me. It is easy to clean, really easy to take apart and put back together. Great buy!

The Portrait Photography Course (331/3)
The Portrait Photography Course (331/3)
by Mark Jenkinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting book, 8 Mar 2013
I brought this book as I have recently wanted to become more confident when it comes to portrait photography. I did photography at college but found I struggled with portrait. This book is really good, it gives loads of useful information and also sections where you can try things out yourself with the help of the book. Really good buy.

Hello Kitty iPhone 3 3G 3GS Classic Red Hearts Hard Case Cover Skin
Hello Kitty iPhone 3 3G 3GS Classic Red Hearts Hard Case Cover Skin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 8 Mar 2013
I ordered this case as it looked sturdy but also a bit fun at the same time. It fits the phone perfectly and the case looks great. Great purchase.

The Practical Astronomer (Dk Astronomy)
The Practical Astronomer (Dk Astronomy)
by Anton Vamplew

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 26 Dec 2011
I bought this book as a christmas present for my boyfriend who has recently become really interested in astronomy. He has told me that it has a massive amount of useful information in it and even tells you what time of year you can see the certain things in the night sky. I am really please with this buy, such a great book and reasonably priced.