Profile for J. Keaney > Reviews

J. Keaney (UK)

Proteam Flying Alarm Clock
Proteam Flying Alarm Clock

2.0 out of 5 stars Tells the time... thats about all!, 7 April 2010
If you just want a clock there are better. If you want a spinning alarm clock there are better. I wouldnt bother. The only redeaming feature is the fct that it keeps the time!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2010 7:32 PM BST

The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
by Tarek Malouf
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrummylicious, 7 April 2010
This is seriously the best baking book i have ever had. It's so gooooood. I am not the best of bakers and i have made a lot of the treats in here without problems. Yesterday i made the peanut butter cookies and my other half would not believe that i made them. They were better than shop bought. The cupcakes are beatuiful and give some great ideas about how to decorrate. My dad is getting married in July and I will be using this book to make the cupcakes for his big day.

A must buy!

I Could Never Be Your Woman [DVD]
I Could Never Be Your Woman [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Pfeiffer
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my new favourites, 9 Feb 2009
I rented this film out a little while back on a boring Friday night in and was pleasantly surprised. This film with have you giggling from start to finish. It's little witty one-liners and the sexiness of Paul Rudd will leave you wanting to watch it again and again. I bought this after renting it and I am forever lending it to friends that have never heard of it... All of which end up loving it as much as I do!

Watch it!