Profile for Gandalf > Reviews

Content by Gandalf

Gandalf

The Sims 3 Box Set (Game Guides)
The Sims 3 Box Set (Game Guides)
by Prima Games

4.0 out of 5 stars What are you talking about?, 10 Dec. 2012
This is very useful, yes the text is small, but not extremely, it is readable. The size a bit small too, but nothing that ruins anything. There's info about the careers (in the book named Sims 3, not the sims 3 encyclopedia one). There's info about the different maps/worlds that come. There's info about basicly everything you would want to know in these first couple of games. What the heck is your problem giving it less? Yeah it's not glossy like the bigger ones or in color, but you can still see most of the pictures (admitted some of them are harder to see), but the pictures are there, visible and explained... I do prefer the ones a little bit bigger, but I see absolutely no reason to put this one down. It has all the information you want and need....

Sims 3 Showtime: Prima's Essential Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Sims 3 Showtime: Prima's Essential Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Rebecca De Winter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 10 Dec. 2012
... Good information, useful, space for notes, just a good book. Unlike the big A4 sized prima game guides this has a really likeable size. It's not to small to read, it's not to big and clumsy, it can even fit into my purse so I can read it on the bus :)

The Sims 3 Supernatural: Prima's Official Game Guide
The Sims 3 Supernatural: Prima's Official Game Guide
by Catherine Browne

4.0 out of 5 stars Prima, 10 Dec. 2012
This is a prima Prima game guide. I give it 4 stars considering it being a helpful tool when playing and to getting a lot of information one might not have thought about at first. But a lot of the information is up on the interwebs with free sites. I do love the fact that it is printed very nicely and that it has the possibility of notes and such, a little big, but I love it...

The Sims 3 Seasons: Prima Official Game Guide
The Sims 3 Seasons: Prima Official Game Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars Prima Games should wake up, 20 Nov. 2012
How come Prima Games has no interest in costumers anymore? When the estimated delivery date was moved a month I wrote prima games... all I got back was: "We apologize for the inconvenience. We are not releasing this guide in print format. The guide is available as a digital web access guide on primagames.com." Seriously... I had written a long mail about several things concerning this and I am kinda sad since I wanted this guide, but with as lacking costumers service as this I don't think I want to try out the online version. So I cancelled it and I am now contemplating whether or not to try the online version... Just so I can print it out myself (print it out as a reel book that is)