Profile for Ms. Linda Stubbs > Reviews

I Believe in Father Christmas
I Believe in Father Christmas
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars GREG LAKE IN THE DESERT!, 25 Aug 2014
So good that even though they put it out as a Christmas record when it wasn't supposed to be, I have it on every playlist on my MP3 player. (and I usually don't like slow records, only fast ones).

England's Newest Hit Makers
England's Newest Hit Makers
Price: 6.11

5.0 out of 5 stars THE ROLLING STONES FIRST EVER ALBUM, 25 Aug 2014
What do I have to say? One of the best R & B records ever made (in my opinion). Still have the original vinyl but have just got rid of an old turntable, so sadly, will have to get rid of the vinyl and although the CD is brilliant, it's not the same!

Soothsoft Chillow Pillow - Single
Soothsoft Chillow Pillow - Single
Price: 27.37

4.0 out of 5 stars CHILLOW PILLOW = CHILLOUT!, 25 Aug 2014
After reading the other reviews I was a bit dubious about buying this, but have been pleasantly surprised. I don't put it in the fridge for 15 minutes and yet when you first use it at night it's surprisingly cold. Admittedly by morning it has become warmer, but that initial hit (which last quite a time), is enough to stop me sweating all over the pillow. For me, it was well worth getting it. Not using it now as autumn seems to have arrived overnight, but it certainly help during that hot sticky time a month aago.

Love Shack
Love Shack
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy memories of dancing like lunatic to live performances by ..., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Love Shack (MP3 Download)
Happy memories of dancing like lunatic to live performances by cover bands, excellent for MP$ player. (NO - NOT an iPod)

The Pajama Game
The Pajama Game
Price: 3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Had completely forgotten what a feel good, brilliant little film this was, 17 July 2014
This review is from: The Pajama Game (Audio CD)
Have already bought film and now the DC. Had completely forgotten what a feel good, brilliant little film this was. To quote somebody who's really old "they don't make films like this any more"!

Frasier - Season 5 [DVD]
Frasier - Season 5 [DVD]
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Frasier - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
ALL OF THESE SERIES ARE BRILLIANT - ONLY UP TO SERIES 3. GIVE ME A CHANCE!!

Frasier - Season 4 [DVD]
Frasier - Season 4 [DVD]
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars They're all good., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Frasier - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
Next one to watch after I've finished Series 3. I don't have to worry about the quality of performance etc. They're all good.

Frasier - Season 7 [DVD]
Frasier - Season 7 [DVD]
Price: 8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Frasier - Season 7 [DVD] (DVD)
As Series 6 - still watching earlier seasons, but know it will come up to full expectations.

Frasier - Season 6 [DVD]
Frasier - Season 6 [DVD]
Price: 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars it'll be brilliant., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Frasier - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Give me a chance! I'm only up to Series 3. But I know from watching it on television, it'll be brilliant.

Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue
Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL ELASTIC - GREAT!, 12 Jun 2014
This collar not only looks good, or so my cat tells me, but, most important, it's all elastic so if she should become caught on something, it will come off. She is already chipped but I still maintain a collar with name or telephone number is essential. Cheap, but does the job perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10