Profile for Iss biss > Reviews

Lulu Loves the Library
Lulu Loves the Library
by Anna McQuinn

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff!, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Lulu Loves the Library (Paperback)
This book stands alone without cd as suitable for "first experiences" for young children. With the multi-language cd it is so much more - it supports our multi-lingual toddler group bringing delight to families, hearing their mother tongue for this lovely simple story.

BALLS SLO MO BUMP PACK OF 6
BALLS SLO MO BUMP PACK OF 6
Offered by Ecuva

1.0 out of 5 stars too big!, 30 Jun. 2013
These balls are wonderful tactile, bouncy ,squashy items. BUT they inflate to a bigger size than I expected and are too big for the toddlers I purchased them for. I have already tried to start the process of returning them but no response. Also it's frustrating to have to buy 6 balls - very expensive outlay on what's turned out to be inappropriate.

Black + Blum Box Appetit, Black/ Red
Black + Blum Box Appetit, Black/ Red
Offered by black+blum - Official

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic gift, 20 Jan. 2012
I'd never seen this product before, but was delightfully surprised by its functionality and good design. item arrived very promptly despite the Christmas rush.

Hannah Frank: Footsteps on the Sands of Time; A Hundredth Birthday Celebration Gallimaufry
by Fiona Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gifts, 16 Jan. 2011
I believe Amazon dealt with this order promptly and efficiently, arrived in good condition but much delayed by postal problems over festive season.

Baby Knows Best
Baby Knows Best
by Kathy Henderson

1.0 out of 5 stars NON show! from Thrift books/Blue cloud books, 23 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Baby Knows Best (Hardcover)
This is a book I love but I never received it. The company say it was posted but how can I be sure? It certainly discourages me from buying through Amazon Marketplace again.