Profile for Leats > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Zenspirations Dangle Designs
Zenspirations Dangle Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the content of this book, 25 Dec. 2014
I love the content of this book, what I don't love is the price. The American sellar charged me double the RRP price. I won't buy from them again and I won't recommend them. Their loss

Quilled Creations - Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle
Quilled Creations - Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle
Offered by MariasCraft

5.0 out of 5 stars After struggling for years to get a nice thin application of glue, 17 Dec. 2014
I am absolutely smitten with this product. After struggling for years to get a nice thin application of glue. I can now do so. I highly recommend it. I turn it upside down on a piece of damp tissue and not have to worry about my glue drying out when I am working. When I've finished, I wipe the nozzle, put the cap back on and store upside down, ready for my next session.

Kindle Voyage 3G, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Free 3G + Wi-Fi

3.0 out of 5 stars I find it less easy to use, 8 Dec. 2014
This was bought for me as a present, to relace my older kindle. Although lighter and sleeker looking than my other one, I find it less easy to use. I do not wish to go through a learning curve to read a book. I am not convinced the touch screen is of benefit as I keep accidentally turning the pages. I can't find (easily) how to remove my book once I've read it. Nor can I seem to get rid of the high lighter messages that pop up. Having said that, the high resolution display makes an a pleasure out of reading on a machine. BTW I like technology, I usually embrace technology, but not when I'm trying to read a book. My older 3G version wins hands down for ease of use and quality of print.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2014 10:19 AM GMT

Self-Adhesive Foam Sheets 22cm x 15cm Assorted Sheets 2mm Thick, for Children's Crafts, Collage (Pack of 20)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars it is beautiful foam, cuts smoothly easily with a scalpel, 26 Aug. 2014
After a small hiccup which was speedily sorted, I received my goods. Unfortunately, it was slightly too thick for the project I had in mind (2mm). Nevertheless, it is beautiful foam, cuts smoothly easily with a scalpel. Can't fault it. I recommend both the product and the company.

Speedball Speedy-Carve Block-6"X12"
Speedball Speedy-Carve Block-6"X12"
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 19 Aug. 2014
Thanks to this product I can now design and cut my own stamps. So easy to use even for a complete novice like myself

SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
Offered by Shiny Hardware Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfills my needs, 1 Aug. 2014
Great stuff, good to have it in a larger quantity.

Scotch Removable Magic Tape 19mm x 33m REF 8111933
Scotch Removable Magic Tape 19mm x 33m REF 8111933

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE best low tack tape, 1 Aug. 2014
At last a really low tack tape that is easily removed, after I've cut and embossed dies. The amount of expensive card I've ruined by not being able to get the low tack tape off. On the other hand it is strong enough to hold the dies in place. Can't ask for anything more

Sizzix Album Accordion Flip 3-D by Karen Burniston Bigz Die, Black
Sizzix Album Accordion Flip 3-D by Karen Burniston Bigz Die, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not cutting properly, 1 Aug. 2014
I wasn't overly impressed, but I think I need to experiment more.

Speedball Art Speedy Carve Stamp Making Kit SB4100
Speedball Art Speedy Carve Stamp Making Kit SB4100
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Carve a name for yourself, 1 Aug. 2014
Oh this is so good. My first stamp turned out wonderfully and I was only practising lines and circles. I wish I'd bought some more rubber though. This is so relaxing.

Stamp Carving 101: A Complete Guide on How to Make Your Own Custom Rubber Stamps

4.0 out of 5 stars Cut it out, 1 Aug. 2014
Useful tips, but expensive for what it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6