Profile for juju > Reviews

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit 20 pack
Offered by HealthXpress
Price: 33.64

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 24 Nov 2013
I just wish if it was bit cheaper as I keep buying this products for a while. Except it I am happy about this product.

Mens Cargo Combat Work Trousers Sizes 28 to 56 By Site King With Button & Zip Fly (56 Waist / 27" Extra Short Leg, NAVY)
Offered by sakclothing
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it!, 24 Nov 2013
We are thinking of buying another pair soon! Great value. Very useful pockets, comfortable to wear, enough strong for daily use, no need to iron after wash etc. He has been wearing for 2 months and still looks new. Good quality! I recommended it to my friends too.

Oishinbo: A la Carte: Fish, Sushi & Sashimi
Oishinbo: A la Carte: Fish, Sushi & Sashimi
by Tetsu Kariya
Price: 7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Manga to understand Sushi, 24 Nov 2013
I bought this book for my husband who is working for fish industry. Sushi ans Sashimi are very popular and big trend in food business so I think it will help him to improve his knowledge for his work.

Tsukiji: The Fish Market at the Center of the World (California Studies in Food and Culture)
by Theodor C Bestor
Price: 19.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for people who want to understand about Japanese food., 24 Nov 2013
I bought this book for my husband who is working for fish industry. Sushi ans Sashimi is very popular and big trend in food business so I think it will help him to improve his knowledge for his work.

The Big Cheese STV076 Squirrel Cage Trap
The Big Cheese STV076 Squirrel Cage Trap
Price: 13.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a year very well but may need to buy new one again, 13 Jan 2013
I have problems with squirrels. They destroy flower bed, pots, kitchen garden, around trees and lawn, everywhere in my garden. They dug up lots of bulbs and cut new seedlings and vegetables. One day I saw they bit a plastic bottle of organic fertilizer and spread on the ground and also parts of plastic planters and destroyed them. I tried lots of ways to keep them away but didn't work at all so decided to buy this product.

This worked very well for a year and caught lots of them. I didn't have any damages in my garden for a while as I kept using it. After using it for a year it become difficult to set the door of the cage open properly and it close as soon as I put it on the ground even though I put it very slowly and carefully. I started to have problem with squirrels again since I stopped using it. I guess I should buy a new one as I can't find another way to sort out problem with squirrels.

Sony NWZB142FB 2GB USB Walkman with FM Radio - Black
Sony NWZB142FB 2GB USB Walkman with FM Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product with radio!, 13 Jan 2013
I am using this product since I bought it in June 2010 and totally love it. I listen radio when I do gardening. I want to buy one more for my husband but can't find it anywhere.

Sandisk 4GB SDHC Card Twinpack - Retail Pack
Sandisk 4GB SDHC Card Twinpack - Retail Pack
Offered by You Want GPS
Price: 10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 13 Jan 2013
Really cheap comparing high street shop, especially most of shops don't have this type of SD card anymore as they sell Ultra SD cards mainly. This is still good enough for taking photos. Since one of my expensive SD card broken within 6 months I prefer to buy lots of small size cards and use them in rotation. I don't want to lose data more than money.

RHS Gardening Through The Year
RHS Gardening Through The Year
by Ian Spence
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have book if you start gardening, 13 Jan 2013
Quite practical and full of information for all year around. I started gardening nearly 2 years ago and kept buying gardening magazines for a while but needed more information and realized that it is very important to get to know the timing of works. I borrowed a book of RHS from local library and thought I should have it at home so I can use it whenever I need info.

It tells you what to do in each month and how to do with detailed information and photos. Good reminder because sometimes I forget some works in the garden. I wish I could found this book much earlier!

De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0615T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 1.5 kW
De'Longhi Dragon 3 TRD0615T Oil Filled Radiator with Timer, 1.5 kW

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but I may need bigger one for a living room., 13 Jan 2013
I bought it for a living room. I set my boiler to 18 degree and use this oil heater when I feel cold because I stay in living room mainly and not worth to heat other rooms. The room is 4.5 m x 4.5 m and 3 m high. When we had a problem with boiler this product was not enough but helpful. So I am thinking of buying bigger one for a living room for emergency use.

There was bit smell for few days when I started to use it but it was't so bad for me so I didn't mind it at all. Very clean, safety and comfortable. Very good product.

Olfa Rty-1/ G 28mm Small Rotary Cutter
Olfa Rty-1/ G 28mm Small Rotary Cutter
Price: 7.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for mother-in-law, 13 Jan 2013
I bought this as a Christmas presents for her. She really love it and uses it for making cards and crafts. I am thinking of buying one for me too.

Page: 1 | 2