Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "whitmoregirl"

Andrew James 3.5 Litre Premium Black Slow Cooker with Tempered Glass Lid, Removable Ceramic Inner Bowl and Three Temperature Settings, Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 17 Jun. 2016
Excellent service, delivery. I was experiencing problems with a rocky lid. They sent me a replacement lid. When that lid proved to be also rocky, they sent me a replacement cooker. All with no fuss, quickly delivered. Item itself seems very good, despite the 'rocky' start. Cooks food thoroughly, meat just falls apart. Quiet, no spitting. Perfect!!

DESIRES Derby Ladies Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt
DESIRES Derby Ladies Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt
Offered by meinemarkenmode

3.0 out of 5 stars sizes too small, 7 Jun. 2016
I ordered a large in this item, as I thought it would fit, having read the other reviews (I am a size 14-16 uk size) However it was far too small, more like a size10/12. Real shame, as I loved the top when it came, but it had to go back. I am not sure even if the extra large will fit, so will not be reordering.

The Bad Apple
The Bad Apple

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 9 May 2016
This review is from: The Bad Apple (Kindle Edition)
All of Rosie Goodwin's books I have read so far have been excellent, and this one does not disappoint. You were kept in suspense right up until the end. Could not put it down.

Judge Visa - Draining - 3 Piece Set (16,18 & 20cm)
Judge Visa - Draining - 3 Piece Set (16,18 & 20cm)
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong sizes on advert, 4 Dec. 2015
I recently ordered these pans as they were advertised as sizes 16,18and 20cms. I particularly wanted the bigger ones. When they came, they looked small, so I checked the box they came in. The sizes are actually 14,16, and 18cms. The pans themselves are great, work great on my new hob. Have marked them down due to the misleading advert. Amazon, you need to correct your advert! I have now got to purchase some larger sizes, as I need them for Xmas-thanks a lot.

Molly's Zoo: Monkey Mischief at Twycross
Molly's Zoo: Monkey Mischief at Twycross
by Molly Badham

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jan. 2006
Today as I neared the end of this book I was filled with tremendous sadness as I realised that it was nearly at an end.
Even though I only got the book yesterday from Tycross Zoo (fast reader,especially with such an enthralling book) I was so wrapped up in the words in these pages I nearly missed the bus to my college!
Not only was this book informative, it was entertaining and gave the true insight to the life of two women who lived for their passion.
The strength of Nathalie astounded me despite her condition and I learnt so many things from within these pages.
I urge everyone to read the book - the series may have covered some of the life of Molly and Nathalie, but the book spells it all out.