Profile for CA Thomson > Reviews

CA Thomson

Weird Park: Scary Tales
Weird Park: Scary Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Weird Park: Scary Tales (App)
Really enjoying this one. Lovely graphics, good story, just the right level of difficulty for me for the puzzles so I don't get frustrated :) Nice one!

Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition
Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me busy for days, 3 Jan 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed playing this. It was my first Big Fish game and I went on to buy more after finishing it a couple of days ago.. Just the right mix of hidden objects and puzzles for me and a good length game for the price.

Pins & Needles Variety pack 20 x 25gram balls 100% acrylic double knitting yarn wool - colours hand picked from the Robin, Loweth Crafty knit and King Cole ranges especially with toymakers in mind

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice selection at a good price, 10 Dec 2013
I needed some wool to play with to get back into crochet and this box was a great way to do just that. I'd buy again.

Getting Started with Latin: Beginning Latin for Homeschoolers and Self-Taught Students of Any Age

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful Book, 15 Mar 2013
I have been learning Latin for a couple of weeks now using this book, and I am really chuffed with my progress. The lessons are so easy to understand, and in just the right bite-sized chunks. 30 minutes on the bus into work every day is all it takes. There is also free audio commentary you can download to accompany the lessons so that you can be sure to get the pronunciation right. Excellent learning tool. Would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to learn Latin or teach it to their kids.