Profile for Anael Lea > Reviews

Finis Neptune Underwater MP3 Player
Price: 111.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
I love the product

500ml Natural Aqueous Cream with Organic Shea Butter and Almond Oil. Fragrance Free for Sensitive Skin, Babies, Children, Eczema, Use in Pregnancy from SheaByNature
Offered by SheaByNature Natural Fairtrade Skincare

Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography
Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography
by Mike Tyson
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book. Very intimate and very light to read.., 26 Dec 2013
I am a box fan. I knew Mike Tyson because of his popularity but that was it. I read the book and I learnt to know him and to love him.I even consider the book to be spiritual, inspirational. It raises questions within yourself and it helps you to understands your paradigms. Will recommend 100%. I pray God to bless you and your family Mike and to help you all along the way to overcome your paradigms.

The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes
The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 16 Oct 2013
Fun, easy to read with a lot of recipes. I enjoyed reading it a lot! I Recommend it to everyone

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent work out!, 9 Aug 2013
Excellent work out! Very effective if you want to get toned quickly and it only lasts 20mns. Fantastic. I love it

Art Dealer's Field Guide: How to Profit in Art Buying and Selling Valuable Paintings
by Ron Davis
Price: 11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The art dealer's field guide, 6 Feb 2012
The Art Dealer's Field Guide is a book that I would highly recommend to everyone very interested in dealing with art. It is very educational for beginners as for more advanced people. The book guides you step by step about buying and selling artworks which can be applied immediately. Also included very important research tools. This is a must-have book for everyone in the art dealing.

Success is a Mind Game: How to Improve Consistency and Results in Golf and Business
by Steve Sharpley

5.0 out of 5 stars Success is a mind game - Steve sharpley, 6 Nov 2010
I enjoyed reading "Success is a mind Game". The content is rich and easy-to-read. Steve reinforced my understanding of the three key principles necessary to quiet the mind, have the great attitude and access the peak performance. Steve shows with practical examples how to apply these fundamental principles on a day-to-day basis. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see positive results in their business, sport and personal life.

Daniele & Yves Donfack,