Profile for CrossFitSSQ > Reviews

Mechanical Bull
Mechanical Bull
Offered by Great Price Media EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart KoL, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mechanical Bull (Audio CD)
I love KoL so I'd probably love this album no matter what. It is a good album though so give it a try.

VEO iPad Air Case - Full Body Smart Cover for iPad Air 2013 (5th Generation), Purple
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 15 Mar. 2014
Fits my iPad air perfectly, durable and looks. Good. Not sure what else you'd want firm an iPad cover. Oh yeah, it's a damn sight cheaper than an apple cover!

Too Much Two Tone
Too Much Two Tone
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints., 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Too Much Two Tone (Audio CD)
Bought for brother in law for Christmas... he texted me the same afternoon to say he'd already listened to it twice and it was bringing back great memories!

Cobbler Cocktail Shaker Set by bar@drinkstuff | Starter Cocktail Kit with 150 Party Drinks Book, Manhattan Cocktail Shaker with built-in Strainer, Jigger Measure, Wooden Muddler and Twisted Mixing Spoon
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant set!, 6 Jan. 2014
Great value and great quality. I bought this for my sister for Christmas and we got loads of use out of it over the holiday period. It doesn't leak when shaking either! I'd highly recommend and am thinking of buying one for myself and one for my other sister!

I'm not saying im batman funny movie t shirts-joker bane (Medium (38/40"))
I'm not saying im batman funny movie t shirts-joker bane (Medium (38/40"))
Offered by Leisurewear Online Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Seemed good value, 6 Jan. 2014
I didn't look particularly closely at this, it was an emergency gift when another gift didn't arrive. My niece was over the moon with it though so no problems that I'm aware of.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says (apparently), 6 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my sister for Christmas. although I haven't seen it on her she likes it so I might buy her another for her birthday in April!