ARRAY(0xa5ee2bb8)

FitFlop Flare Slide Rio Pink - Womens
FitFlop Flare Slide Rio Pink - Womens
Price: 61.00 - 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, as expected!, 10 Mar 2014
I love these Fitflop slide sandals (always have). Well worth the money to have comfortable feet. Spongy feeling soul with no rough/snaggy bits anywhere mean you can feel great wearing them all day inside or out. Anyone who wears orthotics (me) will probably also feel comfortable wearing these throughout the warmer months, (a hint from my podiatrist)! This pink colour is terrific and adds to my varied collection of Fitflop slide sandals. I prefer the slide to the thong design but that's just my preference. I already know what size I need (size 7 but usually wear 6 1/2 in shoes). I suggest you try them in a shop before you shop online for price and variety, especially if you are new to the fitflop range, although this company have a great returns policy and I found the customer service very amenable and professional. I even got a free pen inside the box! I will certainly use this company again. Thanks.

These Knives (feat. Dopefish)
These Knives (feat. Dopefish)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent music from Futurist, 6 Aug 2013
Over 6 minutes of catchy music that stays with you all day. Great value and would love to hear more from Futurist. Value for money too. More please! Thanks.

Womens New Plain Long Sleeve Casual Top Ladies Basic Stretch Fit Crew Neck Everyday T-Shirt Tops Plus Size Black Size 26 28
Offered by Purple Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and stretchy too, 27 July 2013
Just looking for a black long sleeved top to wear underneath a blouse when I decided on this one. It is so comfortable and smart looking on. The material is stretchy and doesn't cling. I bought the 26/28 to make sure it wasn't too tight (normally a size 22/24). Great decision as I love it! So much so, that I had to go back for another before the summer ends and there is none left. Hope the supplier gets more in the size 26/28 soon.Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 10 April 2013
Terrific quality for a good price. I bought two of them and went back for another. Quick dispatch and friendly delivery lady. Surprise mug as a gift too. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Firetrap Bargain, 10 April 2013
I purchased two of these Firetrap jumpers in different colours for the bargain price of 13.99 each and a combined P&P of 3.00. They arrived via a friendly delivery lady the very next day and had tracking available for my perusal. Good quality jumpers. In fact, so good I ordered another in a different design, straight away, whilst the bargain price is still on. I was also delighted to receive a surprise free mug. All in all, a happy buying experience, Thanks

Red Dashiki Batik Cotton Kaftan Dress to fit Size 20-22-24-26
Red Dashiki Batik Cotton Kaftan Dress to fit Size 20-22-24-26
Offered by Fashion Closet
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy red cotton kaftan, 26 Mar 2013
These cotton kaftans are terrific. I had to buy one in each colour. Very generous with the fabric for sizing. Cotton is cool in summer and warm in the colder days. Easy material and straight lines if necessary adjustments are needed on the hem, for those of you who are petite ladies. Great for wearing at any time of the day not just for evening as they are so comfy. The company even notified me when the new seasons colours arrived so get them while you can ladies! Thanks again.

So So Soft Dashiki , Leopard, Tiger print Batik Kaftan Dress fits size 12-34 in 4 stunning colours
Offered by Fashion Closet
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 18 Jan 2013
I have previously purchased 4 of the beautiful cotton Eaonplus Kaftans from this company ( blue, purple, slate grey and leopard print) in a size 2, all of which I am happy with, and have even mentioned to all my friends how I have found such a good a company who supplies great quality items. Although at first I was disappointed, when this beautiful red viscose one arrived today (17th Jan), to discover it was a size 1 which had been wrongly labelled (4 inches smaller than the measurements of a size 2). Communicating this to Fashion Closet was easy and friendly and, I am now a happy lady (23rd Jan '13) with a replacement garment which is a real size 2, and fits perfectly like all the others purchased from this company. The material is luxuriously silky and although different from the cotton Kaftan, I will definitely feel confident buying more in other designs. Please bring back the cotton ones in new colours though. Thanks again.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 7 Jan 2013
Hook fell off before I had a chance to hang the dragonfly due to defective solder joint. Then I noticed one of the glass beads was not glued into it's cup but was squint and hanging on the rim. As I expect good quality control I was not expecting to have to do a touch of DIY. As with many customers I cannot deal with the hassle of returns. In short, I had to twist picture wire around it's head to hang it and re position and re glue the glass bead. What does one expect for 2.99?
12/01/13 I have since communicated with the company by email and photographic evidence, and have eventually settled for a full refund inclusive of postage for the item being faulty. Thank you.

Dragonflies 9" Oval Suncatcher
Dragonflies 9" Oval Suncatcher
Price: 8.94

3.0 out of 5 stars scratched, 7 Jan 2013
As with most customers, I expect good quality control and therefore, I find myself disappointed to find the Dragonfly Suncatcher has a few noticable scratches on the coloured outer rim of the glass. Again, as with most customers I cannot be bothered with the hassle of returning my purchase but instead just putting up with inferior goods. Thank goodness it wasn't a gift for someone because my quality control would mean I'd have to search the "shop shelf" for a perfect one. I hope this review will lead to the company checking products more carefully before dispatching.

Sitting Father Christmas Santa Claus figure
Sitting Father Christmas Santa Claus figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Sitting Santa, 29 Oct 2012
Very quick delivery, what a delightful surprise! Three words, I love it! Sitting Father Christmas Santa Claus is so NOT in your face gaudy but is classy and just right. Let's face it there are a lot of tacky Santa ornaments on the market. It's also the perfect size to sit on top of my TV, which was always lacking at xmas time. In fact, I'm spoilt for choice as it's so sturdy and with the bendy legs able to sit almost anywhere. Thank you for cheering me up "Sitting Santa".

Page: 1 | 2