Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Fertilaid for Women (90 Capsules, 1 Month Supply)
Fertilaid for Women (90 Capsules, 1 Month Supply)
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 33.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for side effects, 1 April 2014
I had the worse headache and nausea after just a day of taking these. If that's what it can do to my head I dread to think what it might do to my cycles which are regular. I have since found out that others who have taken FertilAid have had the same symptoms. The headache was so debilitating there's no way I would risk taking any more capsules.

My advice would be to research the effect of the herbal ingredients. What's right for one woman's body may be all wrong for another.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 S VIEW ARMOR CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 GT-i9500, i9505 WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR & STYLUS PEN (YELLOW)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, poor quality case, 23 Feb 2014
My first order arrived with a crack in one of the hinges. The seller replaced it very quickly so can't fault the service. About a week after the replacement arrived it too cracked in the same place and yesterday the cover came off its hinges completely.

When intact it worked as described. I don't know if it's poor construction or cheap plastic that's the problem but it does raise questions as to how well the phone would be protected it is dropped.

Ever Pretty Ruffles Silk Satin Rhinestones One Shoulder Cocktail Party Bridesmaid Dress 03229
Offered by Ever Pretty Uk
Price: 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bridesmaids dresses, 8 Aug 2013
I bought 3 dresses ages ago but wanted to wait until after the wedding to do the review. I thought it was a risk ordering the dresses and I thought the offer was too good to be true but the bridesmaids loved the dresses. They looked great in them and the dresses are excellent value.

The dispatch was really quick considering the distance. They arrived before the estimated delivery date.

I noticed on the US Amazon website that some of the reviews said that the dresses come up big up top. Personally I think it is all to do with individual size and shape. I ordered a size 16 for one bridesmaid who had to have hers taken in slightly. I ordered a size 8 for another bridesmaid who was really a size 6 but they had sold out. That dress got taken in ok. The last dress was a size 12 and hers fitted perfectly.

Overall, couldn't be happier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 8:39 AM BST

Love Like This
Love Like This
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not dowload., 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Love Like This (MP3 Download)
Got an error message when downloading yet the sale went through. I cannot listen to this. I am very disappointed.

100 love heart decorations, wooden table decorations, wooden hearts, rustic wedding, vintage wedding
Offered by Personalised Gift Ideas
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 18 July 2013
Prompt delivery, they arrived just before the earliest estimated delivery date. They look very cute and can't wait to give them out as they fit perfectly with our tree theme for the reception.

The only reason I didn't give five starts is that they arrived with a smell of burnt soldering and the finish on some of the hearts was still sticky. Having said that I've got three weeks before the big day, so I'm airing them out. I'm sure the burnt aroma will be gone before the wedding.

Premier Housewares 5-Tier Chrome Corner Storage Rack - 20 x 20 x 86 cm Height
Premier Housewares 5-Tier Chrome Corner Storage Rack - 20 x 20 x 86 cm Height
Price: 21.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Impractical, 31 Dec 2012
It looks good and hasn't gone rusty but unless your toiletrie range is minature sized it's useless! There isn't enough space between the shelves to allow for the storage of averaged sized products.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not Woly's best, 31 Dec 2012
I had high expectations of these given that they are labelled as extra thick for extreme use. They didn't stand up to the freezing temperatures earlier this month.

I'm a big fan of the Woly Thermal Insoles and had expected the Extra Thick ones to be even warmer but this was not the case. They don't even come close.

The cushioning is comfortable but that's about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 10 Nov 2012
Like one of the previous reviewers I also have Raynaud's Phenomenon so keeping my feet warm is really important to me. I bought these as an alternative to buying a cheap pair of lined boots when the weather turned colder.

They arrived very quickly. In the last week I have used them with shoes, normal leather boots and wellies and my feet have been lovely and warm. The cushioning makes a real difference to how comfortable my feet feel as I'm a teacher and I'm on my feet all day. I would definitely recommend them.

Be Only Women's Artwork Wellies
Be Only Women's Artwork Wellies

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 15 May 2012
The eye catching design belies the poor quality of these boots.

When I first bought these they seemed adequate for the job, i.e., keeping my feet dry. However, less than seven months on they're leaking! It's not like they've been in constant use in all of that time either. I expected much more use from rubber wellies as opposed to cheap plastic ones.

The insoles are paper thin and move around making them uncomfortable under foot. After just two wears the insoles were no good and I had to take them out.

They are very wide at the calf so not ideal if like me you have slim calves. The adjustable strap made no difference at all. They also don't come up as high on the leg as I had hoped.

I would not recommend them.

(Updated my review 11 Nov 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smugly snug!, 8 Feb 2012
I bought these in January and the recent freezing weather has given me the opportunity to really test them out.

I had to buy men's boots as I couldn't find a ladies snow mucker boot in a size 9 and size 8 ladies mucker boots were coming up too small. They're not as stylish as I would like. Plus they're no good for everyday casual wear on cold days as I find them a bit heavy to walk in (my boyfriend calls them my 'Bob the Builder boots'), but hey they're not a ladies' fashion item! Walking in the woods though, no problem.

I suffer from Raynaud's Phenomenon so it's really important for me to keep warm. I opted for a mucker boot as the foot part is waterproof while other so called snow boots simply said water resistant. I wasn't going to spend money on snow boots only to end up with freezing cold wet feet. The fur lining is throughout so my feet stay warm and they're roomy enough to wear thick socks. I've got skinny legs but I've been able to pull the velcro right across to get a snug fit to keep the snow out.

While others were struggling in the snow with wet boots or walking in the road because of icy pavements I've felt quite smug as I've had no problems walking in these conditions.

Page: 1 | 2