Profile for Karen S > Reviews

Content by Karen S

Karen S (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Savisto 75ft Long Expandable Garden Hose With Spray Gun - Blue [Also available in 100ft]
Offered by UK Online Bargain

1.0 out of 5 stars ONLY LASTS 4 MONTHS, 12 July 2016
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I don't review any products until I've used them for several months. Sadly most Amazon buyers do it too soon. It might be great for a few weeks - but products need to be in use for quite a while before a fair review can be given. The first 3 months it was amazing. No kinks. Stretches out lovely. Does a great job. Then for no reason I got a hole. I was happy to pay £4 for a repair kit. But within a month I now have 2 more holes. I am disappointed. Have now ordered a standard type hose from eBay - this one is a write off - if I have to keep buying repair kits, I might as well buy a better quality hose. I'm very sad because it is easy to use and met my needs well - but useless just 4 months on due to being full of holes.

IBRA® 2m High Speed PRO GOLD RED HDMI v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, high quality, 4 July 2016
My picture kept cutting out on the TV and I assumed it was the aerial - but it turned out my HDMI cable was the culprit. My TV is connected to my Freeview Recorder via HDMI cable. Bought this one - it is excellent quality- I have a sharper picture quality and no more cutting out. It is well made - completely different to standard HDMI cables - the gold plated connectors ensure there is a firm fit and the cable is bendy so easy to tuck excess cable away. Very pleased with it.

Shaded woodland shady Area Grass & Lawn Seed 20 Sq Me 800 grams. MeadowMania. Covers up to 20 square metres
Offered by MeadowMania

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for dog wee patches for lazy gardeners, 24 May 2016
Having tried far more expensive products to patch my dog wee burns,with no result, I tried this expecting yet again to be disappointed. However, I'm so happy to say that after 3 weeks my lawn is looking good. I'm too lazy to follow instructions to the letter but I smashed a few holes in the patches with a garden fork to give it half a chance, scattered the seed and put some compost on top to deter the greedy birds. I watered it when I remembered. The seed must have accepted my lazyitis approach because the burn patches are gone. I've ordered more so that I can keep on top of it now since my lazy dog is busy creating new patches as we speak. Really pleased with result - would recommend.

Antique Silver Tone Pack of 10 Assorted Clip Lock Stopper Beads For Pandora Style Bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelleny quality for price, 5 May 2016
Amazing value. Good variety in pack and perfect for my leather Pandora. Will be buying more for my daughter.

Best Of Breed Dog Cut Out Silhouette Quartz Wall Clock German Shepherd Alsatian
Best Of Breed Dog Cut Out Silhouette Quartz Wall Clock German Shepherd Alsatian
Offered by Balloon Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid. Cheap and tacky., 19 Mar. 2016
Poor quality. Cheap and nasty, doesn't work. Cannot recommend. Sellers response was 'can't help you'. Don't waste your money.

I LIVE HERE ALSATIAN SECURITY WARNING METAL SIGN
I LIVE HERE ALSATIAN SECURITY WARNING METAL SIGN
Offered by vintage sign designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, nice looking, 19 Mar. 2016
Haven't been burgled since I put this up lol.

Bica Round Table, Resin, Green, 90 cm
Bica Round Table, Resin, Green, 90 cm
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value table and no rusting!, 19 Mar. 2016
Had one in my old house, wanted a new one in my new house - good value for money - sturdy enough to take a patio umbrella but light enough to move around, easy to care for and you can easily seat 4 people at it for an al fresco lunch - what's not to like? The last one still looked good after 10 years. I've had far more expensive patio tables that don't last as long - big benefit is that it has no metal, so no chance of rusting and staining the patio. Recommend this with no trouble.

Madison Tape Top Pencil Pleat Lined Curtains Navy 90x90
Madison Tape Top Pencil Pleat Lined Curtains Navy 90x90
Offered by Home-Expressions

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but very hard to iron, 19 Mar. 2016
Bought 3 pairs for my new house. Lovely looking - look as good as the picture on Amazon. Unfortunately it takes a lot of hard work to get them looking that beautiful. So tightly packaged they need a lot of ironing. It took me 45 minutes per curtain - so allow an hour and a half per pair - it doesn't help that the label says to use a very low iron - I ended up having to use a much higher setting to avoid ironing all day. Even when you get the fronts perfect, the lining is all creased. I had to buy a garment steamer to deal with the linings while they were hanging because every crease you get out of the curtain, creates another in the lining. That said, if you are prepared to put the hours in, they look lovely. Great for people who love ironing - but I wouldn't buy them again because I DON'T.

Dish Drying Mat - Absorbent, Microfiber Material Fast Drying
Dish Drying Mat - Absorbent, Microfiber Material Fast Drying
Offered by dy&dx- Fast Dispatch & Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbent and good value for money., 18 Mar. 2016
Very absorbent. I actually use these under my dog's water bowl to protect the floor from her slurping and dripping!

Vibrant Fellow Paw Protector Dog Boots Breathable Protective and Skid-proof Color Black Set of 4 Size M L Xl
Offered by Vibrant Fellow

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!!!, 18 Mar. 2016
Have tried several similar products for my Old German Shepherd with CDRM. These are by far the best. They have a non slip foot and protect her dragging paws well. The Velcro means you can adjust them, they need to be done up tightly to avoid falling off - I've lost many previously tried similar products that just fall off - always in bushes where I never find them! Pull these as far up the leg as possible and do up tight. Good protection - no more sore pads and worn down nails. It also helps that she feels very glamorous in them. The Large size is perfect for my GSD. Because you get 4 (I only need 2 as her hind legs are the problem) it means she always has a clean pair available while they are in the wash. I recommend these as they are good value for money and do the job well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5