Profile for Eugene Vernon > Reviews

Content by Eugene Vernon

Eugene Vernon

Page: 1 | 2
Nescafé Dolce Gusto Chococino 16 Capsules, 8 servings (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules, 24 servings)

2.0 out of 5 stars Problematic Pods, 24 May 2014
I enjoy my Chococino but the last batch I had was disappointing because more than 6 pods weren't sealed properly and made a terrible mess all over my machine.

Leather Case Cover with USB Keyboard (QWERTY) for 7 inch Tablet PCs
Leather Case Cover with USB Keyboard (QWERTY) for 7 inch Tablet PCs
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 12 Jan 2014
I'm very satisfied with this purchase for £5.20, my main reason was to have a cover for my Tablet but this came with a keyboard that is perfect and makes using my tablet much easier, for the cost I wasn't expecting to much but this really surprised me for practicality and quality that normally comes with a price tag up closer to £30.00.

Nescafe Dolce Gusto® 4 Flavour Variety Pack (64 Capsules) Boxed
Nescafe Dolce Gusto® 4 Flavour Variety Pack (64 Capsules) Boxed
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Jan 2014
I'm experimenting at the moment with all of the different varieties and I'm narrowing down my favourites but I like most of them.

CROSS TRAINER/EXERCISE BIKE 2 IN 1 OLYMPIC 11 FIT4HOME ELLIPTICAL TRAINER
CROSS TRAINER/EXERCISE BIKE 2 IN 1 OLYMPIC 11 FIT4HOME ELLIPTICAL TRAINER
Offered by FIT4HOME LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jan 2014
I could hardly believe it, I placed my order on the 9th and it was delivered the next day incredible. I assembled it in about 1 hour after I read the instructions without a single problem (I felt excited like a child opening a present).
Once I assembled it the big question now was is it any good, I'm 65 years old with some problems that come with age hence the reason for this purchase and found it exceeded my expectations, but my 5 children whose ages range from 31yrs to 42yrs old put this machine through its paces and gave it 10 out of 10 they all keep fit and 2 of them run marathons regularly.
My personal rating would be 6 stars if it was possible for the machine and 6 stars for FIT4HOME for the prompt delivery.

Supergets® Sony Xperia E Top Flip PU Leather Case Covers and High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by time 2 talk Swansea

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 12 Jan 2014
What a good phone cover, not only does it do the job perfectly, it looks really good too and the price is incredible, the stylus is a welcome bonus because it gives me more accuracy when using the phone.

GOLD-TEC 500 ml MINI AIR DEHUMIDIFIER
GOLD-TEC 500 ml MINI AIR DEHUMIDIFIER
Offered by GOLD-TEC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poduct, 12 Jan 2014
I bought this to put inside my Caravan while it is stored over the winter, connected through a timer because the instructions say it should not be run continuously, this is one of the best purchases I have ever made, I check it every three days to empty the water tank, FANTASTIC little Dehumidifier.

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Melody 3 Play & Select Coffee and Beverage Machine EDG625.B by De'Longhi - Black,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jan 2014
I had this as a present from my daughter, I love it and the variety of coffees that can be purchased is good too.

Fackelmann 20990 Metal Dispenser for Krups Dolce Gusto Capsules 18 Capsules 3 Columns

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Jan 2014
I bought 2 of these to store my coffee pods, they are great and enhance the appearance of my coffee machine.

RC Cars Remote Control Car Fully Licensed 1:14 Scale RC Car / Range Rover Sport Black
Offered by Top Value Prices

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 12 Jan 2014
RC Cars Remote Control Car Fully Functioning 1:4 Scale RC Car/ Range Rover (BLACK) as advertised is OK but had to compromise with a Silver one and a negotiated discount of £5.

GLITZY GIZMOS BLACK GLITTER PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH FOR SONY ERICSSON XPERIA MINI PRO SK17i

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 12 Jan 2014
Glitzy Gizmos Black Glitter PU Leather Case Cover Pouch for Sony Ericson is just the job to protect the phone.

Page: 1 | 2