Profile for Jimmy > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Can frozen do anything wrong?, 29 Sept. 2014
Brought as a Birthday gift for a 5 year old - It's frozen she loved it

Spearmark 3-Piece Frozen Tumbler/ Bowl and Plate Set, Multi-Colour
Spearmark 3-Piece Frozen Tumbler/ Bowl and Plate Set, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Year Old Girl - Frozen Dinner set = One very happy birthday Girl, 29 Sept. 2014
Brought as a Birthday gift for a 5 year old - It's frozen she loved it, Arrived quickly packaged well

Vintage Crystal Horse Shoe Stud Earrings
Vintage Crystal Horse Shoe Stud Earrings
Offered by Arranview Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Will these bring you luck? No but they do look good, 29 Sept. 2014
Ordered to wear for my ladies day at the races - Completed my outfit perfectly (Though sadly brought me no luck whatsoever at the races)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Music on the go, 29 Sept. 2014
I was kindly supplied this record player for free to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts about this product.
When I received delivery of the turntable, I was surprised how small and light the box was.
In the box with the record player (Which was a snazzy navy blue colour but I have been advised this product also comes in other colours) was a USB lead, Software for the computer, complete Instructions and a set of earbuds which as an added bonus can also be stored in their own compartment on the underside of the turntable (and If any doubt over what the compartment should be used for, It’s labelled as earbud compartment!).
It was the Portability of this record player that was the winner for me, It uses 4x AA batteries, Has a thick black ‘carry’ strap fitted and due to being very lightweight ensured this item can go (And did go) with me everywhere, I took it to work to harass everyone there with a small sample of my record collection, which if It hadn’t been portable I would never have managed to inflict that pain on them, I also took it with me to band practise where I was the envy of my band mates.
I was expecting some interference noise like my turntable at home but no matter whether I used batteries or had it playing via the USB the turntable runs very quiet.
Connecting the player to my Laptop via the USB port was child’s play (Even I managed to get it right on my first attempt) and using the software supplied I converted some of my vinyl to Digital format and was gobsmacked at the quality.
I suppose the main question is : Would I recommend this item to a friend the answer is easy I would and I have.

Kit Charging and Sync Cradle Dock with Lightning Connector for iPad Mini - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick yet simple, 27 Mar. 2014
I've had this item for a couple of months now and am throughly delighted with it.
This is a very nice product which not only looks good on my bedside cabinet but works very well.
The dock arrived quickly and was securely packaged It has a solid look and is very sturdy so my Ipad mini is safe when docked.
I found It's quick an easy to dock/remove the iPad Mini, and that it connects easily to my PC and syncs to iTunes with no issues if your looking for a simple docking system for your iPad mini that charges and syncs with ease then I would recommend this item.

Pro-Tec Leather Effect Vertical Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black
Pro-Tec Leather Effect Vertical Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good quality, great price, 7 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my brother. Even though its not leather, the case doesn't look or feel plastic /cheap, for the price it's a good quality product, which fitted my brothers new samsung s4 perfectly, The magnetic catch worked really well and keeps case closed so the screen is protected.
The phone clips in to the case very securely yet simple to remove the phone if needed though as there is a cut out for the volume buttons, the charging ports and microphone are not covered up, you can easily charge the phone or use camera / touchscreen without having to ever remove the case.

Kitvision Sports Case with Bike Mount for iPhone 4/4S - Clear
Kitvision Sports Case with Bike Mount for iPhone 4/4S - Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars A case worthy of looking after my precious iphone, 10 Oct. 2013
I originally purchased a cheaper case from another seller as didn't see the difference in the case for the price however after going out on a bike ride using the cheap case and mount I found after riding over a tiny bump the case came away landed on floor smashed and my iPhone was left in pieces (thankfully it was insured so received replacement phone quickly) was very wary of purchasing another case but this one looked like it had everything I needed and i felt for £30 if it offered protection it would be worth it.
I'm currently very happy with this product, I have used it for filming many bike trails now and have every confidence in it.
This case has a stronge design and is not difficult to install or remove so I can move it quickly if required. It took me 5 minutes to attach this securely to my bike, once the phone is in the case and locked down it is sturdy and the rotating pivot is solid too, it's Easy to rotate the case on the mount to position you like.

Forward Bluetooth Speaker
Forward Bluetooth Speaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm who made up the RRP, 10 Oct. 2013
Ordered this as thought was getting a bargain due to the RRP Pro's it arrived quickly and is bluetooth negatives the speaker is not worth the money, the sound is terrible, the packaging was terrible

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Shredder
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Shredder
Offered by Toy Haven UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 10 Oct. 2013
Ordered this on behalf of my son who wanted this with his birthday money and found this to be the best priced, arrived very quickly and was packaged securely. My son loves shredder an has now purchased more figures from the turtle collection from this seller.

Gear It Dancing Cat Speaker Compatible with iPhone 3/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C and iPad 2/3/4/Mini

4.0 out of 5 stars Purrrrfect for all ages, 10 Oct. 2013
This gadget is hilarious, i purchased this for my kids and they absolutely love it.
Its really easy to operate an as its portable due to being battery operated (3xAA) and very lightweight it means they can take it with them anywhere, It makes everyone giggle every time It gets turned on.
They love copying the cats different dance moves once it's connected to their iPod's, we found that you can also choose to listen to the music without the cat dancing - so far this option has never been used in our house.
The location of the button to turn cat on/off and the 3.5 jack connection are all hidden beneath the cats fur so nothing is on sight which makes the cat more realistic.

Page: 1 | 2