Profile for OS_eBlogger > Reviews

Content by OS_eBlogger

OS_eBlogger

Andrew James 12 LTR Black Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 Page Recipe Book - Complete With Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 May 2014
Love it, use it all the time - just takes some practice as it cooks faster than a conventional oven.

Andrew James Ice Cream, Sorbet and Frozen Yoghurt Maker Machine 1.45 Litre + 128 Page Recipe Book - As voted "Best Buy" Ice Cream Maker By Which Magazine
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you know how!, 21 May 2014
At first, as with many other reviews i thought mine did not work. My mother has one herself and it works perfectly so i tried different things... First thing to note, DO NOT use low fat anything! I tried elmlea double cream first and it remained a liquid mess! Use proper double cream, supermarket own brands, I have had the most success with and full fat Greek yoghurt, though Greek style has also worked. Also, pack the chamber with a bag of frozen peas or something to make sure its completely frozen before putting it into the machine to make your ice cream. Now that the bugs have been worked out, I am very pleased with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2014 9:21 PM BST

Seagate STBV2000200 2TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Seagate STBV2000200 2TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Once Again Seagate..., 28 Jan 2013
I decided to purchase this external hard drive as my current one (a Seagate 1TB) has started to click - which I fear is the beginning of the "click of death". Seagate's customer service being as good as they are, are more than willing to talk to you or advise you even out of warranty and after checking with them, they said yes, it probably is the case and I should back up all the data on the drive before it actually fails. It is over 3 years old now so I feel I've done quite well with it. Thank you Seagate!

Well... what to do, what to do?!

Of course, having a good opinion of Seagate and their products, another of theirs was my first search on Amazon. That's how I came across this little beauty.

It's actually smaller in width and length than my 1TB and is more-or-less silent when running. I actually had to put my hand on it and feel to make sure it was working before my computer recognised it!

I am transferring all the data from the about-to-fail drive to this one one as I type this. Extremely easy (I would say fool proof) to use, you can tell it's a sturdy little thing and its quite pleasing to the eye.

What more could you want?!

Philips SHE6000/10 In - Ear Virtual Surround Sound Headphones
Philips SHE6000/10 In - Ear Virtual Surround Sound Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom Boom Boom, 19 Jun 2012
Just received these today after ordering them a few days ago to replace my 1 year old Philips (cant remember model; SHE-something) in-ear virtual surround sound headphones. Those lasted a year (which for me, is good seeing as all the others I'd bought in the past lasted a couple of months at best), before they started to give up and one of the ear buds came apart (not been able to find replacements), so I decided to try my luck with these. Since I first bought from the SHE-... range, I've never bought any other brand or model group and these certainly do not disappoint. They blast louder and with more base and better sound that my old ones (which I didn't think possible) so definitely worth the money! Very happy with them and will continue to buy from this range. Well done once again, Philips!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2013 6:54 PM GMT