Profile for 30yosquare > Reviews

Flightplan [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Jodie Foster
Offered by DVDBayFBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst film ever?, 11 April 2006
This review is from: Flightplan [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Ok, maybe not THE worst film ever. It tries to be clever, it's not. We're supposed to care what happens to the girl, I didn't. Jodie Foster does her best but is badly let down by her fellow actors, the script and the director.

Festive: The Art and Design of Promotional Mailing
Festive: The Art and Design of Promotional Mailing
by Scott Witham

5.0 out of 5 stars 208 pages of pure inspiration, 23 Oct. 2002
It was only a matter of time before somebody published a book like this, I'm just amazed it took so long.
Every October I go through the same thing - hunting around for fresh ideas for the Christmas mailer to show my clients just exactly what a smart little designer I am. That's what this book is full of - ideas. From bleak minimalism to the downright kitsch and everywhere in between, all tastes are catered for in this showcase of creative talent from around the world...
If you have ever struggled with the Chrimbo mailer brief then you can do no worse than buy this - but be quick, it's getting close to that time of year again.........

Frost On My Moustache: The Arctic Exploits of a Lord and a Loafer
Frost On My Moustache: The Arctic Exploits of a Lord and a Loafer
by Tim Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read in private!, 15 Oct. 2002
If you don't mind strange looks from your fellow commuters in the morning as you snort, bite your lip and turn red to stop yourself from laughing out loud then this is the book for you.
There's a laugh on every page and on every ten pages you'll find a turn of phrase that just kills you. I very nearly had an embarassing accident at one point.
Probably Moore's best work to date.

A Rush Of Blood To The Head
A Rush Of Blood To The Head
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 15 Oct. 2002
Believe the reviews, this really is as good as they say. I bought this on its release and almost every day since then I've had it in my personal CD player for my train journey to and from work.
Even my mates who hated Parachutes love this album.
This will be the safest purchase you make all year.