Profile for Jilly > Reviews

Viners 629423 Fondant 16-Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Giftbox Set, Cream
Viners 629423 Fondant 16-Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Giftbox Set, Cream
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and good quality, 19 July 2014
Vey nice, good quality, everyday cutlery. Excellent value. It also arrived so quickly I don't know how they did it. Perfect!

Pandora Charm Sterling Silver  790965 (Does Not Come in Pandora Box)
Pandora Charm Sterling Silver 790965 (Does Not Come in Pandora Box)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value Pandora charm, 4 Nov 2013
This is identical to a Pandora charm I already have but it was qute a bit cheaper. The packaging wasn't great but did the job ok. Overall very happy with my purchase

Pandora 79498 Sterling Silver 925 Charm (Does Not Come in Pandora Box)
Pandora 79498 Sterling Silver 925 Charm (Does Not Come in Pandora Box)
Offered by MORE WATCHES

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little spacer charm, 4 Nov 2013
Very pleased with this. It was a little bit cheaper than anywhere else and just what I needed for my bracelet. It just comes in a little poly bag so not great if you want if for a gift but no problem if a self-purchase

ASTONISH OXI OXY LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER / DETERGENT
ASTONISH OXI OXY LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER / DETERGENT
Offered by Astra Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 23 Oct 2013
This managed to shift a chocolate ice-cream stain from a wnite t-shirt when all else had failed. Very good product that does exactly what it saysnit will

Fitflop FF Supertone Leather Pewter Size 4
Fitflop FF Supertone Leather Pewter Size 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes ever, 23 Oct 2013
This is my fourth pair of these so you can tell how much I love them. True to size and fit like a dream. I think they are being discontinued. Shame!

Aigle Unisex Youth Giboulee Snow Boot Marine/Blanc 24532 4 UK
Aigle Unisex Youth Giboulee Snow Boot Marine/Blanc 24532 4 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots but not really suitable for snow and ice, 1 Feb 2013
These are really comfortable and stylish waterproof boots (my 10 year old son loves them) but they have very little grip on the sole and in the recent snowy/icy weather this was a real failing. They kept his feet warm and dry but did nothing to stop slips and tumbles so very disappointing in that respect. I think they are perfect for chilly wet days but not really a snow boot.

Universal UniSuction 360 In-Car Windscreen Suction Holder Mount for Sat Nav Units such as TomTom / Garmin & more
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the one supplied, 2 Jan 2013
The holder for my satnav broke so after reading reviews decided on this one. I'm very pleased with it. It is neat and compact and holds the device really securely and feels solidly made. Also no problems at all fixing it to windscreen like some reviewers have had. All in all an excellent buy at a very good price (came quickly too)

Lente Designs® Amazon Kindle cover / case in beautiful 'Tutti Frutti' design. Compatible with the basic Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars super protection for my kindly, 15 Oct 2012
Having broken one Kindle by sitting on it I wanted to protect my new one. Most of the covers seem very expensive for what they are but this one is excellent value and really pretty (good sturdy protection too without being heavy). Highly recommended.

The Lady Most Likely: A Novel in Three Parts
The Lady Most Likely: A Novel in Three Parts

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull beyond belief, 15 Oct 2012
I always finish books once I've started but this story was so pointless and dreary I gave up. The characters were uninteresting and nothing much happened. I really didn't care how it turned out for any of them.

Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Obey Walking Shoe Black 12290 BLK  5.5 UK
Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Obey Walking Shoe Black 12290 BLK 5.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, strange sizing, 14 July 2010
These are so comfortable, you feel like you are walking on air. The first few times I wore them they certainly made my legs ache but can't say if I'm any more toned than before. I suppose only time will tell. My only criticism is that the sizing is way out. I'm usually a 4, sometimes a 4.5 but a 4 was way too big on me. I returned and got a 3.5 but still too big. I finally settled on a 3 which is fine but actually a 2.5 would have been even better! I originally found them a bit narrow over my little toes but fortunately they have given with wear so not a problem. Ideal for the summer if you want a sandal suitable for a fair bit of walking but do size down.

Page: 1 | 2