Profile for RachyP > Reviews

Canton DM 9 Flat Wall Mounted TV Soundbar - Black
Canton DM 9 Flat Wall Mounted TV Soundbar - Black
Price: 479.00

5.0 out of 5 stars DM9, 24 April 2014
I first brought myself a DM50, having experienced the amazing quality from this unit i decided to by the DM9 for the extension. The sound quality on the DM9 is brilliant. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who wants to enhance their TV sound. Its easy to install and so quick to set up. A definite must buy.

Parrot Zik Wireless Active Noise Cancellation Headphones - Grey/Gold
Parrot Zik Wireless Active Noise Cancellation Headphones - Grey/Gold
Offered by Appods
Price: 247.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Parrot Zik, 19 Mar 2014
I brought these mostly to use going to and from work....the best features about these headphones are they are noise cancelling. if they are off your ears they turn themselves off saving battery. you can control the music by swiping the side of the headphone which is brilliant. i would definitely recommend to anybody who likes high end headphones.

Smartphone, Tablet Micro USB + USB Car Charger by Tylt
Smartphone, Tablet Micro USB + USB Car Charger by Tylt
Offered by invise-north-america
Price: 14.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have car accessory, 22 Oct 2013
This phone accessory is the must have if you are always on the road. My partner and I have different phones but we only need the 1 car charger which is fantastic. It looks smart and I would definitely recommend.

Apple iPhone 5 & 5s, iPad mini, iPad Powerplant Portable Battery Pack with Lightning Connector by Tylt - MFi Approved
Price: 56.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Tylt Powerplant, 18 Sep 2013
As I attend a lot of festivals this accessory was an essential to take along with me. My battery ran down to 10% and there was no charging stations around where I was but luckily i'd charged my powerplant and it was small and light enough to take around in my bag with me. I plugged it in and within 45 minutes it had charged my phone back to 100%. I would definately recommend if you have a job where you're on the move and if, like me, you attend outdoor events like festivals.

Mophie - Juice Pack Plus Case 2100mAh with Rechargeable Battery for iPhone5 - Black (2395_JPP-IP5-BLK-I)
Offered by safacomms
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie Juice Pack, 18 Sep 2013
As I have a job that requires me to be on the phone for most of the day I find that I usually have to charge my iPhone at least twice a day. With this Mophie Juice pack though I find that I can make it through the entire day without having to seek out my charger. The juice pack clips onto the back of your phone so also doubles up as a case and will protect the back of your iPhone against any knocks or scratches. I was actually quite surprised as I thought the case would turn my phone into a bit of a brick but the case is quite stylish and light. Overall, I'm really happy with this product and would definitely recommend to anybody.