Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Amz" (Accrington, Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Captured (The Captive Series Book 1)
Captured (The Captive Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!, 27 Mar 2014
Brilliantly wrote with depth, emotion and the unknown! I really love this series! It is a must read if you are into the vampire genre but with a twist to the vampire persona!

Salvation (The Captive Series Book 4)
Salvation (The Captive Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captiving, 27 Mar 2014

Renegade (The Captive Series Book 2)
Renegade (The Captive Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captiving, 27 Mar 2014

Refugee (The Captive Series Book 3)
Refugee (The Captive Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!, 27 Mar 2014

Before Now (Sometimes Never Book 2)
Before Now (Sometimes Never Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Second in the series, 27 Mar 2014
This book is the second book but by far my favourite! The other books are brill too but there is just something about this one that I love!

Lark
Lark

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story!, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lark (Kindle Edition)
Love this book and cannot wait for the rest of the story in the next 2 books of the trilogy!

Kiss Of Fire (Imdalind  Series Book 1)
Kiss Of Fire (Imdalind Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Series!, 27 Mar 2014
Love this series, I really do not know how else to describe how I feel about these books. I could not put them down, and when I did I was obsessively wondering what would happen next! Just brilliant!

Lords of the Abyss Books 1-3 (Box Set)
Lords of the Abyss Books 1-3 (Box Set)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really loved this trilogy, 27 Mar 2014
I loved these books but they felt too short and could of had so much more to them so loved them but wanted more...

At First Sight: A Timber Wolves Companion
At First Sight: A Timber Wolves Companion

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 27 Mar 2014

All We See & Seem (Timber Wolves)
All We See & Seem (Timber Wolves)

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it, 27 Mar 2014