Profile for Mr. Gary Gee > Reviews

Content by Mr. Gary Gee

Mr. Gary Gee "Gary Gee" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tales That Witness Madness [DVD] [1973] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Tales That Witness Madness [DVD] [1973] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jack Hawkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than you remember, 7 Jun 2014
Being a big fan of the Amicus releases, this had to be added to the collection. It isn't an Amicus release but is very much in the same vein and follows the same format. The stories are camp (check out the tree!) but the film is actually better than the likes of 'Dr Terror's House of Horrors'.
It's a worthy addition to your collection and one you will enjoy watching :)

Some Will, Some Won't [DVD]
Some Will, Some Won't [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Corbett

5.0 out of 5 stars A total gem!, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Some Will, Some Won't [DVD] (DVD)
I recorded this film on our very first video recorder in 1980, I then purchased the shocking Warner release on video tape in the early 90's. I have waited a long time for a good print of this fabulous film: And here it is! A much underrated and little known remake...Thora Herd is the star here, her performance is very camp!

Stuff4 Leopard Designed Leather Smart Case with 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Action and Free Screen Protector/Stylus Touch Pen for 10.1 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Nice!, 7 Jun 2014
Bought for my Mum to go with her new tablet: she loves it and I love it infact everyone loves it! It's great value for money offering good protection while actually managing to look exactly like the one in the picture :)

Left hand talking
Left hand talking
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Album, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Left hand talking (Audio CD)
There isn't one bad track on this album....not a filler in sight! I bought it many many years ago on the strength of 'Stay With Me Till Dawn' and what a wonderful version of it we have here! The whole album is a great listen and kick started other purchases from Miss Tzuke collection of album releases. This stands out as the best along with the album 'Turning Stones'
20 years on this album still gets played, the tracks are so good you will be singing them in your head after the first play ;)

Katy Perry - Firework (Instrumental Version)
Katy Perry - Firework (Instrumental Version)

1.0 out of 5 stars KATY PERRY INDEED!, 2 May 2014
It's some child on an Atari! Waste of money and effort! Do not think for one min this is Katy Perry's original backing track/instrumental because it isn't! It's the worst thing i have ever heard :(

Amazon Music
Amazon Music

5.0 out of 5 stars iTunes beater!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Amazon Music (App)
Installed on my iPad, Android phone and Windows 8 and 7 computers means I can have access to my music wherever I go, the app even integrates my iTunes purchases. It is slick to operate and whether streaming or downloading, it has never failed to delight me!
I am suddenly buying and playing music again :)

Snow Leopard Print Set of 4 Kitchen Towels (BLACK/WHITE)
Snow Leopard Print Set of 4 Kitchen Towels (BLACK/WHITE)
Offered by Lavender Blew

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 2 Snow Leopard and the other 2 PLAIN BLACK!, 5 Nov 2013
Make no mistake.....these are are not TEA TOWELS, they are the same size as my dishcloths, so therefore they are suitable for wiping the work surfaces and the like only. I think the term 'Kitchen Towels' is misleading and similar packs of plain towels (2 of the 4 are plain anyway' can be had at the local Pound Shop.
NOT RECOMMENDED!

The Secret Life Of A.J. Lewis
The Secret Life Of A.J. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars a Masterpiece!, 20 Oct 2013
Well produced feel good track and I just can't stop playing it! Straight into my Top 10 records of all time :)

Topstar LS39WGT20E Light Star 30 Classical Comfort Swivel with Height Adjustable Armrests - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 18 Aug 2013
I got this chair for a good price and my star rating reflects this! At less than a £100 this chair is good value for money. It wasn't easy to put together at all, make no mistake and the material isn't great for the full asking price, but if you can get it at the price I did you'll no doubt be pleased with it's otherwise heavy and reassuring build quality.

Rhythm Is A Mystery (Remix)
Rhythm Is A Mystery (Remix)

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed it for a megamix..!, 18 Aug 2013
Great sound quality on this download.....sounding much less compressed (and a better price) than the fruity competition! Download with confidence :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5