Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for David and Tracy > Reviews

Content by David and Tracy

David and Tracy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Walkstool Basic - Folding stool, 60 cm
Walkstool Basic - Folding stool, 60 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Poor Quality!, 24 May 2016
I bought the stool as it had such good reviews here on Amazon, however I am baffled as to why the reviews are so good as my experience differs considerably.

I sat on the stool a total of 3 times for periods of around an hour each occasion. My body weight is around 11 stones so it's not a weight issue.

The seating material started to come away and fray from the top support after the first trip out with it and by the third trip the material had frayed and split on two of the top supporting pins.

By the third outing the material had started to come away completely on one of the supports!

If I had continued to use the stool and had not inspected it carefully I am sure that the material would have given way and I would have fallen to the ground and possibly injured myself as a result.

Naturally I have sent the stool back and have been refunded by Amazon, but felt it was fitting to write a report and let others know that this particular version is not very well made!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2016 9:03 AM BST

Brum: Crazy Chair Chase and Other Stories [DVD]
Brum: Crazy Chair Chase and Other Stories [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miles Anthony
Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 14 May 2016
Brings back memories, great video!

IWIO HTC One M8 BLACK PU Leather Protective Pouch Belt Magnetic Holster Flip Case Skin Cover
Offered by iWantITOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic protection!, 14 May 2016
I had previously had this same case on my phone having bought it 12 months ago, however I inadvertantly dropped my HTC ONE phone as I was getting into my car but I was unaware I had dropped it.
I then ran over my phone with my 4X4 car which is a ton and a half and I thought I had destroyed my phone, however to my surprise the phone still works and the damage was only a small dent in the back metal case, the
" BLACK PU Leather Protective case" was a write off but I am sure the case helped to protect the phone from major damage and so I had no hesitation in purchasing another case! .....So in my opinion this case comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Dino 130004 Heated Seat Cover with 2 Heat Levels
Dino 130004 Heated Seat Cover with 2 Heat Levels
Offered by Monaldy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Efficient, 27 Feb. 2016
Easy to fit and gets warm very quickly. As mentioned bothers the 12 Volt connecting cable is not really long enough for use on the drivers seat as the cable is on the right hand side and so the cable run has to be fed under the cover in order to reach the power socket.
If it hadn't been for the cable problem I would have given it 5 stars.

Top of the Range WEED BURNER + 4 Cannisters of Butane
Top of the Range WEED BURNER + 4 Cannisters of Butane
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Feb. 2016
Great fun to use and hopefully it will keep the weeds down as well!

Silvadore - Jewellery Cardboard Storage Hard SMALL Gift Box - Includes White Fluff Cushion - Black Lid White Base Rectangle - Size 6cm x 4.2cm x 1.4cm - Ideal For Gold Silver Beads Charms Earrings Pendant Pins Rings Chains Necklace
Offered by Silvadore

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little box, 8 Feb. 2016
Great little box, ideal for jewellery items.

8X Round Soft Corner Protectors Baby & Child Furniture Protection
8X Round Soft Corner Protectors Baby & Child Furniture Protection
Offered by SoleSu

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Jan. 2016
They are simple to fit and do a great job of protecting sharp corners. They can also be fitted with clear silicone instead of the sticky tabs provided for a stronger fit. Excellent value and highly recommended!

Electric Teppanyaki Table Top Grill Griddle BBQ Hot Plate Camping Festival Cook
Electric Teppanyaki Table Top Grill Griddle BBQ Hot Plate Camping Festival Cook
Offered by E Bargains UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly very good!, 14 Oct. 2015
Absolutely delighted with the "Electric Teppanyaki Table Top Grill Griddle" it warms up very quickly and cooks very evenly.
Cleaning is a breeze, wipes clean in seconds ... Excellent value for money and well made ... Don't hesitate ... Just buy it!

ECENCE HTC One M8 One M8 Dual Set of 3 Durable Silicon Gel Skin TPU Case Cover Set of 3, black, blue, transparent Durable Silicon Gel Skin TPU Case Cover Set of 3, black, blue, transparent 32040406
Offered by ecence_media

5.0 out of 5 stars Super covers!, 28 Sept. 2015
Very pleased with the fit and quality of the covers, you can still see the HTC logo through the back ... Do't hesitate as they are really good covers and very well made!

Staedtler Noris Design Tub Sharpener
Staedtler Noris Design Tub Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Aug. 2015
Compact and easy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20