Profile for S11lko > Reviews

Intellitouch PT10 Mini Tuner
Intellitouch PT10 Mini Tuner
Offered by StringsOnly

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 16 Feb. 2016
Works as described although sometimes needs repositioning on the headstock to get a good response. Nice clear screen.

Luxury Ladies Solid 925 Sterling Silver Ornate Large Natural Fiery Opal and Ruby Cluster Pendant Necklace - Ideal for Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary or Mothers Day Gift
Offered by LetsBuyGold Jewellers

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, but nice., 10 Dec. 2014
It's a nice pendant, and overall I'm happy to keep it, but I must admit it looks somehow smaller than the size mentioned in the description. (I hasten to add that I haven't checked that yet, it's just the first impression I got when I opened the box.) The supplied chain is also very thin and inexpensive looking; I would've expected something a little more substantial, even if it meant paying an extra few pounds. It certainly Mars the overall effect of the piece.
All that said, the service and delivery from the seller was first class and it arrived very quickly. I commend them on their high level of service.

Motorola Flip Door Case Cover for Moto G - Black
Motorola Flip Door Case Cover for Moto G - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool case, 9 Nov. 2014
Cool case. Replaces phone back to fit so doesn't really add to thickness / bulk of phone at all. Looks good and aids a secure grip when handling due to mottled finish. Have yet noticed anything affected by the strong(ish) magnet closure as mentioned by others.

Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, but overpriced, 2 Mar. 2014
I bought this after it was recommended by a friend, and to be fair I am really happy with it. It is small and discrete, well made, and holds my iPhone securely and close to the dash so no big unsightly mounts sticking out everywhere. When the phone is not sitting in it, you hardly notice it's there unless you're looking hard for it. It fits well on the vents in my Audi A6 and I'm confident it'll stay in place even if I was driving on a very bumpy road. My only criticism (hence 4 stars not 5) is the price. As well made as it is, £10 would be more than enough for the manufacturer to produce the product AND show a healthy profit. To be honest, the price they're charging is a little greedy, but having said that, it does the job and does it well, so I would buy another one regardless of price if need arose.

Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW Photo Sling Pack
Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW Photo Sling Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 May 2013
Well made, comfortable to carry, and holds a surprising amount of kit. I love the hidden rain cover which takes seconds to employ when caught out.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D Digital Field Guide
Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D Digital Field Guide
by Charlotte K. Lowrie

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 19 May 2013
Certainly better than the manual you get with the camera. Has some nice tips and I found it easy to read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 19 May 2013
Arrived quickly. Typical good quality Canon battery. I bought it for my Canon 550D DSLR and it works as you would expect.

Sanyo Rechargeable AA Battery x4 NiMH 2400 mAh 1.2 V eneloop XX F734S1187
Sanyo Rechargeable AA Battery x4 NiMH 2400 mAh 1.2 V eneloop XX F734S1187

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 May 2013
These really are the billy bo**ocks!. They came fully charged. I charged them as well just in case and put them in my camera bag in February 2011. I never used them - in fact I forgot they were there. I just got them out of the bag (April 2013) and they are STILL reading as fully charged!!! Buy!

Q-Connect KF02028Q Paper Fastener 17mm, 10 boxes of 80 pins (Pack of 10)
Q-Connect KF02028Q Paper Fastener 17mm, 10 boxes of 80 pins (Pack of 10)

3.0 out of 5 stars They're paper clips..., 19 May 2013
...what more can I say. They do the job they're designed to do and they're not expensive. If you need such things, buy 'em.

OCTOVO Solis LED Reading Light for most 6" e-Reader eBook (Fits Amazon Kindle, Kindle Touch, New Kindle, Kindle Keyboard, Nook Touch, Kobo, Sony eReader)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 19 May 2013
Wife uses this on her Kindle Classic. Good quality, charges quickly, and sheds a nice even light on the page.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5