Profile for oonagh23 > Reviews

My Ladybird Book of 10 Storytime Tales
My Ladybird Book of 10 Storytime Tales
by Peter Stevenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain FInd, 5 May 2013
All the classics together in one book. Our son loves this. It travels with us everywhere and it is great remembering all my favourite stories from childhood.

Chicco Goodnight Stars Soft Musical Nightlight (Pink)
Chicco Goodnight Stars Soft Musical Nightlight (Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not all that is seems, 1 Mar. 2013
The item is beautiful looking and indeed does all it says on the package. However the music, classical as it may be would hardly be referred to as tranquil or even relaxing. The nature noises are distracting and the contrast from classical to animal to new age does not have a natural ebb and flow. Extremely dissapointed with this product. The concept is wonderful but if they could only fine "tune" the music, Brahms Lullaby for example we find works for us. An expensive product that will be retired to the attic unfortunately.

Phil and Teds Sport Double PVC Storm Cover
Phil and Teds Sport Double PVC Storm Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 17 Nov. 2012
Excellent value, great product and arrived without delay. I wouldn't be without the storm cover any time. Keeps both kids protected from the elements

Gina Ford Lullabies for Contented Little Babies (Book & CD)
Gina Ford Lullabies for Contented Little Babies (Book & CD)
by Gina Ford

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good value for money, 23 Aug. 2012
There are only SIX illustrated lullabies contained within the book and for the price I would say that it is not value for money. It advertises that there is a CD with 14 Lullabies, it is just a pity that it didn't say that there are only six in the book! Rip off!

Fussy Eaters' Recipe Book
Fussy Eaters' Recipe Book
by Annabel Karmel

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bible, 17 Jun. 2011
Excellent. My saving Grace. No more fussy eaters in our house. Recipes are simple, delicious and for all the family. Thank you