ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)

Isotoner Women's Secret Sole Seam Plum/Lilac Outdoor Sole 95287PLL4 4 UK
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat buyer, 14 Nov 2013
They wash and wear fab. I live in them when I get home. Even outside, the rubber grip soles give protection to the soles of your feet, just right when you live on a boat and have to nip up top to get some coal or whatever. Have two pairs now so I don't miss them when I wash them. Machine on 30 and dry by the radiator or airing cupboard.

Ecoair DD122FW MK5 Desiccant Classic Dehumidifier with Ioniser and Silver Filter
Price: 149.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I have had, 14 Nov 2013
I had a Swan dehumidifier previously. It went back before warranty because it stopped working. I spent a long time researching before deciding to buy this one. I was put off by some comments about the noise and smell. Trust me, compared to the Swan this is like a silent movie. I have no idea why there are comments about the smell it gives off. It's a new smell and also the ioniser. It's not offensive and to be honest I don't even notice it now. I have no problem with the water drawer, hold in one hand and lift plastic lid a fraction then tip? Why is that hardwork? All I can say is you will never please everyone all the time. Maybe I don't expect a miracle worker that sits in the corner without a sound and never needs emptying. It does what it supposed to and I am more than happy.