ARRAY(0xa3c4ab40)

Bling Jewelry Children Peace Sign Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 9.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and well made, 25 Nov 2013
I looked at lots of peace design earrings and chose these. I bought them as a gift for my daughter's friend and she loved them!

Berghaus Women's Akka Down Insulated Windproof Jacket - Black, Size 8
Berghaus Women's Akka Down Insulated Windproof Jacket - Black, Size 8
Price: 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, practical and looks great, 28 Oct 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter to keep her warm. She loves it and it looks great on.

Remington CI56W0 Styleworks Wand Kit
Remington CI56W0 Styleworks Wand Kit
Price: 25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 Sep 2013
Works well and a good product for us - my daughter wanted to curl her hair and I didn't want to spend a lot in case it didn't suit her. Comes in a huge vanity case which if you go on to buy other styling products could be useful. I have a tendency to catch the switch and turn it off occasionally but maybe that's just me? Would recommend.

Canvas Leather hiking women ladies girls backpack 01 travel rucksack schoolbag satchel (BLACK)
Offered by ALEXANDER ORIENTAL
Price: 23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical bag for school, 23 Sep 2013
My daughter bought this for school. Lots of great pockets to put bits in. Some dye rubs off onto her school books and one of the straps failed after a week but otherwise OK.

The Ultimate Hairstyle Handbook: Everyday Hairstyles for the Everyday Girl
The Ultimate Hairstyle Handbook: Everyday Hairstyles for the Everyday Girl
by Abby Smith
Price: 7.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great styles to try out, 23 Sep 2013
The model in the photos has fabulously thick hair so some styles work better than others for my daughter, but great fun to try. Some traditional and some modern styles too.

Hana's Suitcase
Hana's Suitcase
by Karen Levine

4.0 out of 5 stars An emotional read, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Hana's Suitcase (Paperback)
Billed as a children's book. I thought this was an exceptional read that shared an emotional story of a jewish family's experience at the hands of the Germans during the war following the discovery of a child's suitcase and the investigation that followed to discover the owner's journey.

Trespass Girl's Tutula Jacket - Black, 12 Years
Trespass Girl's Tutula Jacket - Black, 12 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical coat, 12 Dec 2012
I bought this for my daughter to go over her blazer to and from school. It's practical and warm. Not over generous. I bought age 12 for a slim 11 year old.

Schleich Rabbit Hutch
Schleich Rabbit Hutch
Price: 12.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Schleich Rabbit Hutch, 13 May 2011
This review is from: Schleich Rabbit Hutch (Toy)
My daughter loves Schleich products and was equally pleased with the rabbit hutch. Schleich have an excellent range of toys and they are, on the whole, very durable. The company provide excellent customer service if you have any problems too.

Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Professional Detangling Hair Brush - Black and Gold
Price: 10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer Compact, 11 Feb 2011
My daughter's friend had a Tangle Teezer and initially I dismissed it as I thought it looked cheap. My daughter hated having her hair brushed and after trying it out I decided to buy one. I spotted the compact version and ordered it and have been really pleased - this is great, gives my daughter her independence and with the lid is ideal for keeping in her travel bag or swimming bag - will buy another.