Profile for Velogirl > Reviews

Universal Parasite
Universal Parasite
Price: 2.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-downable!, 18 May 2014
I discovered this book by accident (my husband had downloaded it to our Kindle) and began to read...... I wasn't expecting it to be my 'cup if tea' but couldn't put it down! It wouldn't be my usual choice, but I found it thoroughly enjoyable and gripping from beginning to end.

Kong Original Extreme Dog Chew Toy, Large
Kong Original Extreme Dog Chew Toy, Large
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for chewy pups., 18 April 2013
This product has stood up to some extreme chewing. Great for putting treats inside to keep pups busy and take their minds off destroying shoes etc! Great value product. I've seen it sold for twice the price in local pet stores. Would recommend to others.

Heritage Nylon Reflective Rope Lead Blue 1.1m X10mm Sz 1-3
Heritage Nylon Reflective Rope Lead Blue 1.1m X10mm Sz 1-3
Price: 6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value. Sturdy., 18 April 2013
Good product. Seems sturdy and up to the job of holding an over-excitable 6 month old pup. No complaints. Good value.

Mikki Training Two Door Crate Medium 92 X 63 X 71 Cm
Mikki Training Two Door Crate Medium 92 X 63 X 71 Cm
Price: 82.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product., 18 April 2013
Easy to assemble. Decent size for transporting dogs. Excellent value for money and I'd recommend it to others needing a dog cage.

Sakura Universal Boot Liner
Sakura Universal Boot Liner
Price: 11.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value. Does exactly what I hoped it would., 18 April 2013
Good, sturdy product. I swap it between two cars - one small (BMW 1 series) and one large (Ford SMax) and it does the job it's intended for perfectly - even without needing to attach the Velcro. I've already ordered a second one for my parents' car and would highly recommend this to anyone needing to transport dogs or garden products etc. As others have noted, the product isn't grey (the photos don't do it justice) but a much smarter black. Can't fault the product - it's amazing value for money.

Scalextric G1072 Team GB Velodrome 2012: Track Cycling 1:64 Scale Race Set
Scalextric G1072 Team GB Velodrome 2012: Track Cycling 1:64 Scale Race Set
Offered by Littlepersonalmailorderco
Price: 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Scalextrix Velodrome disappointment, 9 Jan 2012
This was bought as a fun Christmas gift for my cycling-mad husband and son. The track looked pretty flimsy and, even though we followed the set-up instructions to the letter, the bikes failed to move around the track properly. They kept sticking (or stopping altogether), then falling over and off the track (this was a fault, not operator error). The hand-held controls functioned sporadically, not consistently. On the first day of use, one of the cyclists snapped from its base during one of its falls. The connecting section between bike and base was very thin and clearly not up to the job. All in all, a really disappointing product, which I though had so much potential. It has been returned, given the number of faults found.