Profile for Cornelia > Reviews

Cornelia (UK)

Annabel Karmel Food Masher and Bowl
Annabel Karmel Food Masher and Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 7 Dec. 2012
very handy for the start in weaning, easy to use and easy to wash it after.Just mash the banana or cooked apple or carrots, anything else. Well recommended.

Buddha & Love: Timeless Wisdom for Modern Relationships
Buddha & Love: Timeless Wisdom for Modern Relationships

5.0 out of 5 stars timeless wisdom, 9 Nov. 2012
I have red this book before but wanted to have it on my Kindle so I can read it again and again wherever I am :)
Well recommended book.Enjoy.

Infant Car Seat Cover (Lime)
Infant Car Seat Cover (Lime)

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 24 Oct. 2012
This cover is very handy especially when travelling and using borrowed car-seat, so your baby will feel more secure in the own covered one.Not to mention that anything messy happens you can wash it. The cover feels very soft touching.

The Pocket Pitching Bible
The Pocket Pitching Bible
by Paul Boross

5.0 out of 5 stars Really practical and useful, 24 Oct. 2012
Having watched Paul Boross at a conference last month, I decided to see if his impressive verbal prowess could be distilled into a book. I am delighted to report that The Pocket Pitching Bible is both practical and useful for anyone who has a pitch coming up and wants advice in a condensed and easy to read form. The exercises and checklists are very clear and lead you to conclusions about your own pitching style that are then easy to improve and implement. I dipped back into the book a day prior to a big pitch and found each section I read gave me great tips on how to make what I was planning better. It has been the most practical and useful book I have bought in the past two years.

Cycle - Best of Kövi Szabolcs
Cycle - Best of Kövi Szabolcs

5.0 out of 5 stars Relax, 12 July 2012
I've purchased this beautiful music end of my pregnancy.Was listening when I got home after work to relax and unwind. The baby in the womb also could hear it.Also was a "lifesaving" when I was in labour helped me get trough the first stage of labour without painkillers!
The musician is a friend of mine's friend who I had an honour to meet and listen in life at one of the healthy living festival.
Look for other music from this guy! Well recommended!

Destination Maternity Yoga - Ultimate Music Collection for Yoga Meditation, Relaxation, Sleep, Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars Unwind, 12 July 2012
I've purchased this beautiful music end of my pregnancy.Was listening when I got home after work to relax and unwind. The baby in the womb also could hear it.It was a "lifesaving" when I was in labour helped me get trough the first stage of labour without painkillers for 4 hours! Worth for it!

Infection control Nurses Navy Silicon Gel Fob Watch
Infection control Nurses Navy Silicon Gel Fob Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it every working day!, 28 Sept. 2011
This watch is the essential to my work.Bare below the elbow policy is applied only when I can tell the time.The watch is so amazing that it works even after I put in a wash by mistake :)

The Pitching Bible: The Seven Secrets of a Successful Business Pitch
The Pitching Bible: The Seven Secrets of a Successful Business Pitch
by Paul Boross

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and practical. A book with something for everyone, 28 Sept. 2011
When I've watched people who are really good at pitching, I've thought that it must take a lifetime to learn their skills. Now I realise that they must have read The Pitching Bible! I would never have believed that such a complex subject could be described so easily and practically. It has definitely improved my pitches and I think that it has something for everyone.