Profile for Mr. M. RALPH > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. RALPH

Mr. M. RALPH "ralph_109" (U.K - KENT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Emigrate
Emigrate

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING - the second best band in the world (after rammstein), 28 Aug. 2007
This review is from: Emigrate (Audio CD)
..Now i have heard the majority of this album and let me say...WOW...its something different from tills crunching vocals ! the riffs on this album are awesome - especially from the single (my world) are out of this world ..lol ! richard zven krupse (MY GOD) is the reason why i like this band lol... bcause he is my favourite rammsten member (I AM AN AVID RAMMSTEIN FAN - have a tattoo of erm on my arm !!!!DEDICATION). For richard to sing in english is very weird, he sounds a tad american... but my gosh does it rule ! other great songs include babe, temptation and let me break ! i really hope emigrate tour one day BUT id much rather have richard get back into rammstein and get these promised new songs under way...AND START BLOODY TOURING AGAIN....as RAMMSTEIN are the best live band in the world...INFACT they vare the BEST BAND in the world ! lol...i advise this album.....STRONGLY...! GET IT !

Good Morning Revival
Good Morning Revival
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Morning...Good Aftternoon..AND GOOD NIGHT, 25 Mar. 2007
This review is from: Good Morning Revival (Audio CD)
...Blimey...! This new album absolutly RULES... i am a long time good charlotte fan and thought they couldnt beat the chronicles of life and death, but heck they have beaten it 10 times over !. to say there is one bad song on this album is blastphemous !... tracks 2,3,4,5,9,12 and 13 are all tracks ANY band would be pleased to see in the charts. im not gonna review every track, someone else has done that BUT... the river is awesome, the single is cathcy. All black is one of my favourites - its not cheesey at all!. Beautiful place.. reminds me of a coldplay song strangely lol ! the last tracks i think are 'my chemical romance' style lyrics and they work...BUT BETTER lol ! I got this CD yesturday and i have must have played it 10 times allready ! Im going to see them 18th of may in london with my girlfriend And i cant wait !...i strongly recommend this record and their other 3

....And i thought fall out boy - infinity on high was the best album to come out this year, so far But this certainly Stands up tall against it !

BUY IT......RIGHT NOW...AND MARCH ON !

Voices Of Animals And Men
Voices Of Animals And Men
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars ...Geeks..That Rule, 22 Aug. 2006
I was lucky to see this AMAZING up an comming band.. live at a local festivel.!..at this festivel.. the over-rated automatics and charlatans were the main attraction, But to me...the young knives STOLE the whole show.. . with catchy lyrics..great on stage act - inter-song speaking (comedy). Plus they look great in old mens trousers with green ties and rather thick glasses ! this is there debut album and if your heard the single (HOT SUMMER..what a bummer)- then the rest of the album wont dissapoint at all !. The interlude is a good listen! and i am sure this band will have fans growing by the numbers... I see them as a cross between Weezers's image and the Hives hard and fast rock n roll with cathchy lyrics. I am proud to have this CD in My Collection... and You Should To...so get it !

Not Accepted Anywhere
Not Accepted Anywhere
Offered by Todays Great Deal

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Average !, 7 Aug. 2006
This review is from: Not Accepted Anywhere (Audio CD)
..Why is everyone banging on about how good this band is?.. they are nothing out the ordinary ..apart from the one hit single... 'monster' which when you come to think of it, its ..easy lyrics...EASY money for the band ! I have just come back from the electric gardens festivel in Kent - Faversham...YES auto boys thats FAVERSHAM...NOT CANTERBURY !... they played around 6pm and they we not the best act there. the young knives we much better, check out there debut album thats comming out the end of this year !..and as for the keyboardist in this group... he really needs to calm down cause he is soo cheesy and over the top and i was tempted to throw bottle at him...but sumone else did that for me !. the drummer is pretty hard-core lol as he stuck his middle finger up at the crowd..after he got hit by a bottle... but as far as the album goes.. id say there are a few o.kish tracks and the rest fill up this poo'y band's debut album ! ! buy at your own risk !

Black Holes And Revelations
Black Holes And Revelations

5.0 out of 5 stars Muse Are In NO Super Massive BlackHole, 1 July 2006
5 stars ! as i have heard it all and rate it to be an amazing album !, Will it be as big as absolution, which was adored by many fans (including my parents)? who knows ? ! stand out tracks..are the first 3 , take a bow, starlight and the single super massive blackhole !. then theres invincible, city of dilusion and the final track.Great lyrics and incredible guitar riffs and changes ! Muse at their best ? maybe ..but i do like all the other muse's albums, so i am biased ! but id advise anyone to go see them live, while they're around???? because they are incredible.! enjoy a more political Muse !

Muse: Supermassive Black Hole [DVD]
Muse: Supermassive Black Hole [DVD]
Dvd ~ Muse
Offered by Funkingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Is this muse ?, 10 Jun. 2006
... the track is decent....i have heard people relate it to britney spears ????? where the hell did that come from ! matts voice sounds super in the up-commin 1st single from their new album ! the video however...were they on glue or some rather heavey drugs when they created it ! people dressed in strangely weird spaced outfits. with the member of the band having their hoodies up with a sort of computer styled face ( bit like system of a down - B.Y.O.B Video) overall very good track for them..seeing it has been long time since absolution which has been played to death ! well done muse....please dont break up !

The Hardest Way to Make An Easy Living
The Hardest Way to Make An Easy Living
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The Streets album 3 !, 10 April 2006
I Brought this the day it came out, just like i did with their second album, a grand dont come for free and i can say Im not dissapointed ! and i only like the steets cause they are apart of my past ! mike skinner and crew have moved on and are more professional in what they do. Here are the tracks and what i think of them :
1 - prangin out
A very good track to start on ! good beat and good lyrical movement on the chorus ! 8 out of 10 !
2 - War Of The sexes
An O.k streets track, the backing vocals are appearing more and more in ever streets album, which is a good variance to mike skinners chavey voice ! 6 out of 10

3 - the hardest way to make an easy living
A really good track, one of my favourites, lyrics are o.k i spose but not the greatest streets track around ! 9 out of 10
4 - All Goes Out the window
Abit slower and backing singer has more fo the lyrics, i believe it drags on abit ..an album filler ! 4 out of 10
5 - Memento Mori
Classic streets track..great beat and funny lyrics ! love this one 10 out of 10 !

6 - Can't Con An Honest John
Good chorus, but the verses just feel lost in the backing beat ! a track about being conned and conning others ! a way of maing a living LOL, so a track true to the title 7 out of 10
7 - When You Wasnt Famous
The single, I must say when i first heard it I was worried the streets were going down hill, but i have got used to it, great tune and a summer hit im sure it will be 9 out of 10
8 - Never went to church
This track is what 'dry ya eyes mate' was on the last album, very sad track about the loss of mike's dad ! hopefully this will be the next single cause 'dry ya eyes' was played FOREVER and still is. Good track 9 out of 10
9 Hotels Expressionism
Probably the worst track on the album, the chorus isnt great but the beat and backing vocals are so so 4 out of 10
10 - Two Nations
Typical, chav/ football hooligan track about the hatred of another country ! yet again not the greatest streets track but fills the album up nicely 6 out of 10

11 - Fake Streets Hats
Weird, cause it slips from being a live track to being a studio track..AMAZING chorus the lyrics are soo true and you will be like i was singing along to them ! based on the chorus i;ll give this 9 out of 10 !
Well done Mike Skinner and crew, you made my worries disspaear about how bad this album was gona be and all the bad reviews it was getting !, id like to see more of ya in the future ! Good album, GO BUY IT ! and im not a chav im a geek Lol !

Hypnotize
Hypnotize
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars S.O.A.D - HPNOTIZZZZZEEEEEE, 16 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Hypnotize (Audio CD)
...I am writing this review...just 5 Days before SOAD's new album 'hypnotize' comes out. I can say that I have listened to it and feel I can review it. May I say...BLIMMMMEY GOV... after the first track I was hooked...I love the first track so much..'ATTACK' its a true gem. I came across hearing it early through my friend Tobias, where he got it from some website. I have heard rumours that it was let out on Mtv but Im not too sure ! I have been a long sYsTeM...fan mainly because it was soad - toxicity that changed my life forever. System are the heaviest band I will listen to. I love every album and track they have produced. This alongside the other of this years master pieces 'Mezmerize' is a true great to listen to. I believe soad however could have released a different track off the album for a first single other than the track 'hypnotize'...my choice would be Attack..or even Soldier side. Every track however is sooo amazing any real system fan will be happy with their effort and performance that has been put into not just this album but 'mezmerize' which came out earlier this year. I can't wait these final 5 days to actaully purchase the album, its been my most wanted piece of music ever since i heard system were doing a double album this year ! Thankyou system of a down for bringing the world and me some of the greatest heavy rock/metal tracks ever heard. You are true legends. No matter what your lyrics are about. By the way....Have any of you SOAD fans heard System of a down' track - The legend of a Zelda...Now OH MY GOD...i love system and i love Zelda games..so what a connection/ what a track..Hear it asap !. Please buy systems 'HYPNOTIZE' its a awesome album filled with track fillers that will send chavs and sl'g's out of your school 6th form common room in a matter of minutes...which is very pleasant !...I LOVE SERJ(LOVE THE HAIR)..DARON(WHO IS A GREAT SINGER)...SHAVO.(LOVE THE BEARD) AND JOHN(NICE SUITES).... 5 ALBUMS OUT....5 STARS ALL ROUND !

Safe As F***
Safe As F***
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Goldie LOOkin Chain ! - SAFE, 3 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Safe As F*** (Audio CD)
I brought this based upon the loneley single 'your missus is a nutter' becasue i took that risk with their first album where i brought glc 'greatest hits' because of their best song guns dont kill people rappers do'. Now, before I owned these 2 albums the chavest that my cd collection got to was the streets 1n2. Now i am proud to say that these are two of my favourute albums ever owned. I like them soo much because both this and the streets have one thing...which no other rnb/hip hop slash rap has and that is....I can understand every single word they say unlike the rubbish rest!.I not a chav....But i can say I love Goldie Lookin Chain! top knotch Stuff this. Keep up the good work you welsh lads!...billy Webb aka the optician.....IS THE BEST from glc..i love his line is the new single o'son your missus is a nutter! 5 stars NO DOUBT....x buy it....You Knows Its Right!

The Ashes 3 Disc Box Set - England V Australia 2005 [DVD]
The Ashes 3 Disc Box Set - England V Australia 2005 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shane Warne
Offered by Ansells

5.0 out of 5 stars Cricket at its best ?, 15 Sept. 2005
well well well, what a summer for cricket fans. I watched every single ball of the npower ashes series and i can tell you that at this price £14.99 you cant go wrong. BUT...if you think im going to talk about how good englad are...! you thought wrong becaue i believe that england winning this series all comes down to 1 man and that is...GERAINT O JONES (KENT AND ENGLAND) being from kent i am a huge fan of the lad and seeing he is in the international side makes it even better! He has had such bad criticism of dropping cathes are so on ! blah blah..BUT we wouldnt have won the ashes if it wasnt for G.JONES he was the one who caught that amazing catch at Edgebaston to save england from going 2-0 down and dead n buried!. THANKYOU G.jones for being a legend, please stay at Kent cause we need you next year to help us win more! lol... he is the best wicket keeper in the history of wicket keepers....by the way...BUY THIS DVD when it comes out..cause it will be worth it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6