Profile for Chloooeeeee :) > Reviews

Content by Chloooeeeee :)

Chloooeeeee :) (Chester, England)

The Devil's Mixtape
The Devil's Mixtape
by Mary Borsellino

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite literally amazing., 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Devil's Mixtape (Paperback)
This book gives you plenty to think about: Your morals, your opinions, your dreams. I'd seen this book floating around on Tumblr and became intrigued by the comments written about it and the quotes from the book. I must admit, it took me a while to actually get into the book itself, as it is quite confusing at the beginning, but once you get into it, you're sucked in and you can't get out until you read to the end of the book. There are many interesting things explored in this book and I can't see why it's not more popular than it is. You learn from this book and I genuinely felt like a different person once I'd read this book.
If you haven't read it yet... Then you should.

Red
Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Am I The Only One Who's Disappointed?, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Red (Audio CD)
I've been a Swiftie since I heard 'Lovestory' and I was so hyped up about the release of 'Speak Now' in 2010 and even more hyped up this year about the release of 'Red'. I thought, this is Taylor, she'll bring out an amazing album.
And honestly? I'm disappointed; so disappointed. The album in general is a let down for me; I expected better from her. The album is too much of a mix of different genres. I hope her next album is better and she does it the normal way, that's how she does it best. Speak Now was absolutely brilliant, because it was all her, but Red has too many outside influences, which is what's let it down, I think and too much production.The songs I do like though, are State Of Grace, Red, I Knew You Were Trouble, 22, Starlight, All Too Well, I Almost Do and Begin Again. In all fairness, I think the bonus songs are better than some of the songs on the standard edition.
Overall, it's a 'meh' album.
I know I sound like a hater, or a biased fan and that the album must be brilliant because it sold 1.4 million copies in the first week, but that's because she sold out; she went mainstream :'(
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2013 3:59 PM BST

Michael McIntyre - The Stand-Up Collection [DVD]
Michael McIntyre - The Stand-Up Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael McIntyre
Offered by EagleDVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Mcintyre Is Amazing! :D, 14 Jun 2011
Ohmydayz.....
This guy is a LEGEND! He is so seriously funny! In both DvD's he delivers an amazing performance that will have you laughing for hours :) His jokes will crack you up and stay in your mind for a while! At the most random time they come into my head, and have my burst into laughter! :D
I can't wait to see this amazing guy live! Bring on November 22nd, 2012! WHOOOOOO!
I'm counting down!

He is a Legend! And Deserves his title as the King of Comedy :)
#Muchlove for this guy! I hope i meet him one day :)