Profile for Cheryl > Reviews

Neewer 52Mm Uv Filter Lens For Nikon D40 D5000 D40X D60 52 Mm
Offered by Happy Sales UK
Price: 3.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 6 Aug 2014
Reasonably priced filter bought to protect my lens. Does what I need it to do. Very happy.

Nikon HB-32 Lens Hood for AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED and AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Offered by CameraKing
Price: 13.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Nikon Hood, 6 Aug 2014
Nikon doesn't supply these with the 18-140 lens so I bought it here on Amazon for a reasonable price. Fits beautifully. Very pleased.

Ex-Pro ToughPro Lens Case 9 x 11cm Lens Case - Black
Ex-Pro ToughPro Lens Case 9 x 11cm Lens Case - Black
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Lens case, 6 Aug 2014
Sturdy well padded case. Quite bulky though I suppose that is because of all the padding. Lens is certainly safe enough inside.

Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control
Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control
Offered by PROPER
Price: 14.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem!, 6 Aug 2014
So cheap, tiny and it works! Just make sure to activate it using the menu on the camera. I use it with my d7100. Makes remote triggering easy. If you use a tripod then this is a bonus because it eliminates camera shake with slow shutter speeds.

Duracell Replacement Camera Battery for Nikon EN-El14
Duracell Replacement Camera Battery for Nikon EN-El14
Price: 19.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 6 Aug 2014
Does the job and half the price of the original Nikon one. Bargain.

Targus Annette 15.6" Laptop Case/ Ladies Notebook Handbag w/ comfortable non-slip shoulder straps in Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Targus hit, 6 Aug 2014
I love it. It's a reasonable price. It looks like a largish shoulder bag but not a laptop case, which I rate as a positive. It is made of a nylon Matt canvas which isn't a problem for me. My MacBook Pro 13 inch fits in one side of the bag in a sleeve with a Velcro strap to prevent it slipping out. There is plenty of room in the bag for the power cord plus other stuff. This eliminates the need to carry another handbag as there is plenty of room for my purse, keys, phone and a small makeup bag. The handles are long so it fits onto my shoulder easily. The straps are rounded rather than flat so I am not sure if, when it's loaded with stuff that these wouldn't become uncomfortable after a while of carrying it. Nevertheless for the price and size I rate it 5 stars. Plus it was quickly delivered. Very happy with it.

Hoya 62mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter
Hoya 62mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter
Price: 12.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya filter, 30 July 2014
Good price for this size filter bought to protect my lens . Does the job.

Kenko 55mm Digital MC UV (E) Screw-in Filter
Kenko 55mm Digital MC UV (E) Screw-in Filter
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenko filter, 30 July 2014
It's a filter bought to protect the camera lens and it does the job.

Kenko Teleplus DGX 2X MC7 Teleconverter for Nikon
Kenko Teleplus DGX 2X MC7 Teleconverter for Nikon
Price: 154.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Nikon D7100, 30 July 2014
This did not work with my Nikon DSLR's automatic focusing system. I could hear the gears trying to engage it but the noise was continuous and rather than risk permanent damage to my camera, I gave up and returned it and was given a full refund. I have since bought the Sigma 1.4x converter and the Sigma 2x converter, both of which work perfectly with my D7100.

PLASTIC LAWNMOWER BLADES TO SUIT CHALLENGE EXTREME: 1100w Hover, MIG-ZP-2280E, MIG-ZP-2320C
Offered by Jivaro
Price: 7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lawnmower blades, 30 July 2014
These proved hard to find for my older lawnmower but have been perfect. Reasonable price and they work. Remains to be seen how long they last as this particular lawnmower needs these plastic blades; how resilient is plastic when you On my way! over an unseen stone? Still so far a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7