Profile for J. Murrell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Muddyfox Padded Cycling Shorts Mens Black Large
Muddyfox Padded Cycling Shorts Mens Black Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Help with comfort!, 22 Aug. 2014
Husband did not like the padded bit (he didnt ask for them I just bought them for fathers day for his new hobby!)
But I have worn them cos I've been cycling a bit with the kids and they help a bit with comfort! Still going to get a padded seat though!

Muddyfox Cycling Jacket Mens Orange/Black Extra Lge
Muddyfox Cycling Jacket Mens Orange/Black Extra Lge

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands new hobby!, 22 Aug. 2014
Got this for fathers day as husband has started cycling regularly. It was perfect! However he has been riding so much that now it is too big and I have to get him another one a size smaller!! Must start cycling!! Was a very good price from Sportsdirect - so highly recommended - but would not have paid the rrp of £50 odd. I got it for much less than £20!

Airwalk AOP Skate Backpack Black -
Airwalk AOP Skate Backpack Black -

5.0 out of 5 stars Great schoolbag, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Airwalk AOP Skate Backpack (Misc.)
Great schoolbag or holiday bag. Good quality and sturdy. Plenty of pockets soft lined so phones etc are not scratched. Straps for skateboard great for holding onto jackets if no space inside!

Slip 'N Slide 16ft Splash 'N Bowl
Slip 'N Slide 16ft Splash 'N Bowl
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap bit of fun!, 22 Aug. 2014
Cheap plastic slide. I expected it to last one day but we've used it three times and its still ok. We put it at the end of our bouncy castle/ waterslide and the kids have spent three long afternoons in total on it. Cheap day 'out' if you ask me! Water jets a bit weak but a bit of washing up liquid and hey presto! Loads of fun and clean kids!!!
I dont know why people expect something so cheap to be durable and long lifed!

T-Cut Colour Fast Cleaner 500ml - White
T-Cut Colour Fast Cleaner 500ml - White

4.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 6 Oct. 2013
I bought to polish my old caravan with. Didn't really make any difference to colour but the rain ran off easier and looked shinier. Regular polish would have done the same.

12 Pack Citronella Garden Tea Light Candles
12 Pack Citronella Garden Tea Light Candles

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 6 Oct. 2013
Shop around for best price - note they are for outdoor use only. Although I used inside our caravan without any problems.

Insect Door Screen
Insect Door Screen
Offered by GreatDeals4you

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 6 Oct. 2013
Very basic net - cheap and does the job, but make sure you clean the surface to stick the velcro strips to - mine keep falling off cos I was too lazy to clean!

Genuine Pure Accessory, telescopic aerial for Evoke-1S, Tempus-1S, Evoke Flow, Evoke Mio
Offered by PURE Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, 6 Oct. 2013
Broke the original aerial by being heavy handed. Easy to fit but had trouble receiving any stations till I worked out that I needed to re-tune!

SALE Gallop Childrens Horse Riding Jodhpurs Navy 30
SALE Gallop Childrens Horse Riding Jodhpurs Navy 30
Offered by Jodshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Oct. 2013
Great jodhpurs, fast service. But size does seem quite small; my son is 11 and I bought these to be a bit baggy to grow into and they fit perfectly (not baggy at all!) and although on the big side for his age is definately not the size of any 15-16 year olds I know. Would be happy to buy again for my younger child.

The Complete Book of Soft Furnishings
The Complete Book of Soft Furnishings
by Rene Poulter

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was looking for, 1 May 2013
Havent used my sewing machine for over 10 years and have not attempted furnishings before so bought this to use as reference. Lots of pictures and how to's - covers pretty much all you would want. I wanted info about curtains and upholstery - got everything I need.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3