Profile for Ravenslave > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The House on Cold Hill
The House on Cold Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Was this rushed to publication?, 14 Oct. 2015
I felt this wasn't as in depth as other books by this author, so many times I was questioning 'where is the daughter?'

It seemed it was written in a rush. Not as fulfilling as his other books. The story towards the end didn't really make much sense in comparison to the style of writing from this author. I feel very much cheated.

Little Girl Gone: The bestselling psychological thriller
Little Girl Gone: The bestselling psychological thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars A page turner..., 11 Oct. 2015
A friend mentioned that she had read this book and I decided to give it a go. I was absorbed right from the start, the author covers completely 'a child that always cries, despite all of the best efforts'. This book has a twist that you don't expect, it has you guessing right from the moment the mother wakes to find her baby gone, all traces of her little girl gone.

I will definitely recommend adding this book to your 'must read' list.

Hamster Playball Coloured Toy
Hamster Playball Coloured Toy
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster Playball Coloured Toy, 30 April 2015
I bought this as a replacement for my daughters hamster, it looks fab, it feels robust. Sadly, we didn't get to use it as the day this was delivered, our hamster passed away. However, I'm sure it would have been everything we/ he wanted in a hamster exercise ball. The delivery was before time and it was brilliantly packaged.

New Peugeot 206 207 Upgrade Rear Wiper + Arm & Blade Set Window Windshield Windscreen Black
Offered by PartsOn

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to clean your rear window, not your boot lid.....you need this!, 4 Feb. 2015
Perfect!!! I can now clean my rear (pug 206) window instead of my boot lid!! Easy to fit...had a bit of a fiddle trying to get the old piece of metal off, but a hacksaw and a screwdriver worked (a handy tip posted by previous purchasers)....but I did it.

Arrived promptly, well packaged, communication wasn't needed, It fitted on my car perfectly.

Apple Iphone 4 /4S Dark Purple Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen - Dark Purple
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars After having this case for over a year, it ..., 30 Jan. 2015
After having this case for over a year, it is still going strong, its worn very well considering the price I paid for it, it was delivered in the time specified.

Minecraft: Blockopedia
Minecraft: Blockopedia
by Egmont Publishing UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft Blockopedia, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Minecraft: Blockopedia (Hardcover)
After reading reviews regarding this book, I decided to get this for my 11 year old daughter who is an avid fan of Minecraft. This book is a valuable tool for any budding Minecrafter, it is very well laid out, indepth but in a way that anyone who knows a little about Minecraft will understand.

250GB Hard Drive Disk HDD for Xbox 360 SLIM Black
250GB Hard Drive Disk HDD for Xbox 360 SLIM Black
Offered by Lugii

5.0 out of 5 stars 250GB Hard Drive Xbox 360, 30 Jan. 2015
Easy to fit, my daughter is extremely happy, now she doesn't have to delete game data. Item was very well packed, arrived within the specified time. A recommended purchase for anyone looking to expand Xbox 360 memory.

Mens Funny Tshirts Fart Now Loading Grey Printed on Gildan 2000 T-Shirt Size X-Large
Offered by Starlight Shopping Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good quality t-shirt, 29 July 2014
A very good quality t-shirt, with an extremely funny slogan on the front. This t-shirt has been washed and worn may times and it still looks as good as new. The perfect gift for anyone.

Kids Red Highback Gaming Beanbag Faux Leather Bean Bag Chair
Kids Red Highback Gaming Beanbag Faux Leather Bean Bag Chair
Offered by Beautiful Beanbags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, no other word for it, 29 July 2014
Brilliant, no other word for it, its vibrant and comfortable and most of all, very affordable. For a splash of colour to any room, this is what you need. It's not too big and will sit in any vacant corner or alongside any sofa without being intrusive to the room.

Gbos Apple Iphone 4 /4S Black Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen - Black
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and scrapes of work and its still in very good condition, protects my iPhone in the manner I ..., 29 July 2014
This case has taken the knocks and scrapes of work and its still in very good condition, protects my iPhone in the manner I want.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5