Profile for N. Boxall > Reviews

Content by N. Boxall

N. Boxall

Head First iPhone and iPad Development: A Learner's Guide to Creating Objective-C Applications for the iPhone and iPad
by Dan Pilone

2.0 out of 5 stars Unstructured introduction to iPhone development, 18 Oct. 2012
I was recommended this book by a work colleague but I have been very disappointed with it. I started reading it for a first time but the topics were introduced in such a chaotic order that I went away and read a pure Objective-C manual first. When I came back a second time to work through it I was equally disappointed and would have been totally lost had I not read the Objective-C book first. The intensions of the authors are valid - to make the book interesting and fun, but where it falls down is that they don't introduce the topics and concepts in a logical order. I was also using the 2nd Edition which was published in June 2011 and it's already quite out of date. Avoid this book would be my advice and look for a more traditional manual that has been published at least from 2012 onwards.

Mosquito Milk Insect Repellent 50Ml
Mosquito Milk Insect Repellent 50Ml
Offered by Big Cheese & The Fat Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Mar. 2010
I have used this for the last 5 years and it is fantastic. It was hard to get hold of last year so delighted that it is available again - this is the best.