Profile for mystery > Reviews

Jinhao 1200 pure golden medium fountain pen with carving pattern
Jinhao 1200 pure golden medium fountain pen with carving pattern
Offered by Office Product Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen, 6 Oct 2014
Love it .My husband is a pen addict so this makes them the perfect gift.This pen looked really nice in the picture but there were no reviews to help .Well the pen is as good as it looks in the picture infact it is better .It has a good weight and writes really smoothly none of that nasty scratching you get with some pens.It has an in bladder -well one of those little things that sucks up the ink any way! my husband is really pleased with it the only down side is that it doesn't come in a box or pouch just a cellophane wrap but none the more for that it came well packed and delivery within a week -not bad from china! all in all im very happy with this pen it is a quality pen .

GlucoRx Nexus Blood Glucose Monitoring System
GlucoRx Nexus Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Offered by HealthyAid

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish totally unreliable, 30 Sep 2014
Rubbish don't bother .My husbands surgery gave him one of these so we tried it out I calibrated the thing and then did a test but because I had heard things about this meter that weren't altogether inspiring I also did a second check using his old faithful Accuchek compact and the nexus was 2 points out .so we did another check later on this time 3 points out I recalibrated it with its testing solution and even that was different from the first calibration test even though I used the same pot of strips and the same testing lotion . My husband has no faith in this what so ever and will be going back to what he trusts Accuchek -his surgery say that his meter is out of date fine we will update to the latest Accuchek this nexus might be cheap but its useless and unreliable . I don't intend to put my husbands health at risk by using this rubbish

Stressbeater Brass Knuckles Stress Reliever
Stressbeater Brass Knuckles Stress Reliever

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 3 Mar 2014
My son wanted to order this so that he could use it with his punch bag .I admit I hadn't read the full spec nor had my son because if we had we would have realised that this thing is made of very soft plastic I cant comment further really we never opened the package .it is very light weight and I suppose squishy .As such I think it is over priced and the p &p is outrageous.So if you are planning on ordering this just read the description !
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2014 5:35 PM GMT

Fairtrade Solid Wooden Raven Walking Stick
Fairtrade Solid Wooden Raven Walking Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 7 Dec 2013
After much consideration I decided to buy this for my husband . It looks great in the picture but sometimes the picture and the item don't match ,and with a walking stick as well.... But I took the plunge and am so happy I did. Firstly the stick arrived well packaged and very quickly. when I opened it I found a well made very sturdy beautiful stick. My husband is 5ft 10 and this stick is the perfect height .He needs a stick to walk with not just for decorative purposes and this is strong enough for the job .The stick is well carved the wood is beautiful and the stick has been waxed to protect the wood . A beautiful item that does what it says at a reasonable price . Happy customer .

Personalised Wooden Pen Set with Pen And Letter Opener
Personalised Wooden Pen Set with Pen And Letter Opener
Offered by totslotsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Nov 2013
I bought this as a special present and it is beautiful so well made and so unusual perfect gift will be well received

1.3 Litre Mushroom Drinker and 1kg Feeder Green and White Set
1.3 Litre Mushroom Drinker and 1kg Feeder Green and White Set
Offered by CountryFayre

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected, 12 Nov 2013
I ordered these for the "sick bay" as we have a chook that has been pecked and needs to be cared for . I thought these would be ideal not too big and most importantly the drinker was on legs right ? Wrong although the description clearly says that the drinker has legs when it arrived there are no legs to be seen. As I needed a drinker with legs because the hens love to fill the base with bedding this does not meet my needs and I have had to order another drinker from else where one that defiantly does have legs.

Replacement 2 button key fob case for Citroen Saxo Xsara Berlingo Picasso remote key fob
Offered by Sams-Super-Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic does what it says on the tin and most importantly CHEAP, 9 Nov 2013
Our electronic car key had a faulty unlock button and it was only a matter of time before we lost it. So off to Timpson we go to enquire about a replacement -£160.00 - er no I don't want to pay that much ! then I found this on Amazon Ordered it and it arrived 2 days later , took it to Timpsons to ask them to cut it they refused point blank even turned his nose up! he told us that the mmanagement have sent out a memo that Timpsons are no longer allowed to cut other peoples blanks (nothing to do with the ridiculous price they would charge you to replace the key fob of course!) so off we go to our local locksmith who had no problem cutting the blank .Total cost of a replacement electronic key fob that did not need programming and works perfectly £11.98 not rocket science is it .And Timsons well don't bother with them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Oct 2013
Easy to fit perfect size look great and price is great too what more do you need to know Does what it says on the tin.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Oct 2013
Not too big and clumsy but surprisingly roomy amazing how much stuff you can get in them .We have a Citroen Berlingo multi space and had a lot of stuff in the boot area so I bought 2 of these they fit perfectly one on either side of the boot space and I now have a tidy boot area with all the essentials and quite a few non essentials tidied out of the way

VonShef Bread Maker
VonShef Bread Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Aug 2013
Used to make bread at home for years but due to arthritis and carpel tunnel syndrome this had become a thing of the past.I had thought of buying a bread maker for some time but never quite got round to it.Then I came across this machine and boy im glad I bought it! Use the basic bread setting put in your ingredients as described by the hand book -get your first recipe off the net-then buy your self a bread maker recipe book and start the machine 3hrs from start to finish and the bread is beautiful really tasty really soft and light .Im happy home made bread again but no pain involved ! and as an advantage you can even make jam in it ! Should have bought one years ago.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4