Profile for B > Reviews

B

Crucial BLT2CP4G3D1608DT1TX0CEU 8GB (2x 4GB) Ballistix Tactical Memory
Crucial BLT2CP4G3D1608DT1TX0CEU 8GB (2x 4GB) Ballistix Tactical Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff., 8 Nov. 2013
These are absolutely fantastic. I got them for a bargain and have met my new PC rebuild project budget well !

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 30 May 2013
I'm sorry to say that the cable seem to have broken within 3 months ! I am somebody who takes great care (and a bit OCD too!) so I am extremely surprised by this. The sound quality is good but I am sorry to say returning to Sennheiser.

Sennheiser CX 870 Premium Ear-Canal Earphones with High Passive Noise Attenuation

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fall out of ears..., 26 Mar. 2011
These headphones are absolutely amazing in terms of their sound quality. I treated myself to upgrade my CX300's - they went mono on me after an enduring 2 year stretch of hardcore London underground, international flights and multiple UK rail services. They lasted me well, and had no problems with them.

The reason I give this 3* is the things do not sit in my ears. I read all the reviews before buying but decided to go ahead as I remember my CX300 were the same. So I persevered for about 3 weeks and now I'm too fed up. With any muscle I move the thing just shifts out your ear. The more you move the more it pulls, rotates and eventually the beautiful sounds fade into the sounds of the London traffic and tubes. I figured it was adaptation time but it seems I was wrong. Perhaps I have weird ear shapes but going by other review I am not alone.

I'm going to give the CX400's a shot, which are identical to the CX300's.