Profile for Ms. C. T. Lyon > Reviews

Ms. C. T. Lyon

Genuine Apple USB 2.0 Sync & Charge Data Cable For iPod Shuffle 3G 4GB (3rd G
Genuine Apple USB 2.0 Sync & Charge Data Cable For iPod Shuffle 3G 4GB (3rd G

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy., 27 Oct. 2011
I should have read the reviews!

I double checked my generation shuffle (3) and the gb (2) to make sure I got the right charger for my shuffle but when this arrived, I found it doesn't work. At. All. Plugs in, fits the ipod and the USB but no lights come on & it doesn't charge. What a waste of money.

Ceramic Painter's Pattern Book
Ceramic Painter's Pattern Book
by Rachel Byass

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ideas and patterns, 1 May 2008
I own a ceramic painting stuio and find this a great source of patterns. The first part of the book has a few painted ceramic projects to try with very good step by step instructions but the best part is the last 3/4 of the book which is just full of different and varied patterns. None outdated and old - japanese, egyptian, art deco, manga - loads of variety.

500 Greatest-ever Vegetarian Recipes (500 Greatest-Ever)
500 Greatest-ever Vegetarian Recipes (500 Greatest-Ever)
by Valerie Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Mar. 2008
Quite honestly the best vegetarian cookbook you could ever buy. Full of recipes from all over the world, it doesn't contain any of the boring same recipes you'll find everywhere else. Instead, it has all the recipes of the dishes I'd order from my local takeaway - from loads of different cultures. This will be passed to my kids and hopefullly to theirs.

Creative Ceramic Painting: 25 Colourful Step-by-step Ceramic Painting Projects
Creative Ceramic Painting: 25 Colourful Step-by-step Ceramic Painting Projects
by Cheryl Owen

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ideas, 18 Aug. 2007
I work in a ceramic painting studio. My customers (and I) find this very useful. The step by step instructions are easy to follow to produce great results. A few really good projects, not at all old and fuddy!