Profile for L. Terry > Reviews

Content by L. Terry

L. Terry "Lampy" (London)

Beldray 4 in 1 Air Cooler, Heater, Humidifier and Purifier
Beldray 4 in 1 Air Cooler, Heater, Humidifier and Purifier

2.0 out of 5 stars Half a job!, 13 July 2014
It's ok, but better than a fan but because only half of the front lets out air the effect is pretty minimal. Really flawed design in my opinion.

Black 'Thinking Time' Embellished Bath Pillow
Black 'Thinking Time' Embellished Bath Pillow
Offered by Bargain Warehouse
Price: 5.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted my time to think...., 7 Dec 2013
Within 5 mins of the first use the suction plug came off on one side, I spent ages fiddling with it until it was precariously repaired, within another 5 mins both plugs had come off so I gave up. I think this pillow is really badly designed and made: plugs really badly fixed, padding awful and also makes it far too heavy when wet, this makes the suction plugs useless, if they had even been securely fixed in the first place. Don't waste your precious bath time on this product, keep browsing and choose a decent one!

rooCASE EZ-ON Anti-Glare Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch (100% bubble free installation)
Offered by PCMICROSTORE
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but I'm perplexed..., 25 Oct 2013
I'm really impressed with this screen protector, I'm not worried about scratches but I really struggle to read when the light reflects from my Kindle screen, I'd tried other matte screen protectors and they were a nightmare - annoying bubbles that no amount of smoothing would rectify, dreaded dust etc. This went on really easily, it's quite rigid and you can easily reposition on to the screen.

What confuses me is this:

1. The instructions tell me to smooth the bubbles out and then remove tab 2...there is no tab 2...am I missing a sheet, a tab, or have I got instructions for a different item!?

2. It includes a scraper to help with bubbles, it tells you to smooth out bubbles and another reviewer mentions bubbles, but my protector hasn't produced a single bubble, despite me lifting it on and off and fiddling with it.

3. It says it's reusable and washable - I don't see how it would remain sticky if I took it off and washed it, but I think I will just wipe it clean anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, my question is simply this: do I have a different (superior) product, or, have I still got part of the screen protector to remove!? I can't see that it does have a film attached.

Oh well, I'm happy with what I have, even if it has foxed me ever so slightly!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 7:06 AM BST

Opal Moisturising Sleep Socks
Opal Moisturising Sleep Socks
Offered by Amazing Health
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great socks but itchy label!!, 29 Aug 2013
These socks are fantastic for using with foot lotion but for one flaw - why oh why stitch itchy, unnecessary logo labels into them?? I had no choice but to cut them out but because they'd been stitched in when the socks were stitched together it meant I had to re-stitch them, not a massive job but I shouldn't have had to do it!