Profile for Sara Lewis > Reviews

Content by Sara Lewis

Sara Lewis (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Taste (Take It Off Book 9)
Taste (Take It Off Book 9)
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story in the 'Take It Off' series!, 27 July 2014
Brilliant!!
If you've read the other 8 books in the Take It Off series, you will love this one too! If you haven't, read them, they are all worth every penny!! Go... Buy them!!
I won't spoil the review by giving away any details, but as usual, it's full of great characters that capture your attention from the first page, many plot twists and turns, and of course, another hot male to get your temperature soaring!! A well deserved 5 stars!!
Love the cover for 'Trashy'... I can't wait until its release in August!!

The Probability of Violet and Luke (The Coincidence)
The Probability of Violet and Luke (The Coincidence)
by Jessica Sorensen

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 19 May 2014
I loved the continuation of Violet and Luke's story. When reviewing any book, I don't give any spoilers, I will say I can't wait for the next book and the continuation, hopefully, of their romance even through the difficult times. All of the characters stayed true to the first book and each have their own unique quirks, likes and dislikes.
However, I found the grammar slightly below Jessica's usual high standard, which was a little frustrating, therefore only giving four stars, but taking nothing away from the story itself, to which I would have given five stars.

THERAPY
THERAPY
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars A very powerful and emotional read...deserves more than 5*'s, 15 April 2014
This review is from: THERAPY (Kindle Edition)
A very powerful and emotional story.
Some readers may find some of the topics in this book hard to read. I know I cried many times for many reasons. Some reasons are because of my own experiences or experiences of others close to me and I was able to relate to them. Other reasons, simply because you can empathise with the characters and want to help and can feel for them.
You are completely drawn into this story, the characters feel true to life, what life is truly like for many people, unfortunately. It can be a cruel world sometimes, and people live through these tough, emotional times and can get through them like the characters in Therapy. They may stay with you forever, but you can live life, coping with difficult situations or hard decisions and overcome them by being like the true to life characters, and being brave like Jessica and some of the other characters.
There are many happy times and I have also laughed reading Therapy, it's not all heartbreak and sadness.
I could not put this book down. At 41 years young, and having read a few books, this, so far, is one of my favourite all time reads.
Inspiring!
Kathryn has done something amazing with this book!

Tethered Wings (Hidden Wings Series Book Three)
Tethered Wings (Hidden Wings Series Book Three)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!! Cameo does it again!!, 27 Mar 2014
Another book by Cameo Renae worthy of more than 5 stars!
I won't give anything away but if you've read the others in this series, you will not be disappointed!
As much as I enjoyed reading every word of 'Tethered Wings' I can't wait for Emma's journey to continue in book 4 'Gilded Wings.' My only hope is that the wait for book 4 won't be too long!!

ARV-3 (The After Light Saga Book 1)
ARV-3 (The After Light Saga Book 1)
Price: 2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Jan 2014
This dystopian story is an absolute must read! I may not be a YA, but it doesn't stop me reading or enjoying a brilliant, well written YA book.
You will not be disappointed when you read this.
Many twists and turns during the survival of the human race against mutants accidentally created, keep you gripped from beginning to end.
The characters are challenged and pushed to many limits, instantly pulling you in and you can't help but love them, wanting and hoping they survive.
I can't wait for the next in the series!
A well deserved 5 stars. Definitely recommend to dystopian book lovers, and if you're not sure, read it, you will be glad you did!

Brutally Beautiful
Brutally Beautiful
Price: 1.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Jan 2014
I love your work! I read your last series (Mad World) and thoroughly enjoyed it and was excited to find out about this book and I can't wait for the next in this series.
Your books do not disappoint and always keep you turning the page. I couldn't put it down!
Brutally Beautiful is brilliant written with strong, likeable, loveable characters...and I now have a book hangover...
If you haven't read this or any of Christine Zolendz's work, I can highly recommend you do!! You won't be disappointed!!

A well deserved 5 stars!

The Devil Came To Abbeville
The Devil Came To Abbeville
Price: 5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 2 Jan 2014
Gripping!! Page turning! Addictive!! Many colourful characters and twists and turns which keep you guessing until the end! What a fantastic read!
Well done on your second novel which I enjoyed as much as your debut novel, Shattered Lives.
I can't wait to see what you write next.

Text (Take It Off Book 4)
Text (Take It Off Book 4)
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 9 Nov 2013
Another brilliant read in the Take It Off series! Right from the start it keeps you gripped. The chemistry between Nathan and Honour is beautiful and sexy!! If you enjoyed the first two books in this series, you will definitely enjoy this!!

Tear (A Seaside Novel Book 1)
Tear (A Seaside Novel Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 24 Oct 2013
This is the second book I have read by this brilliant author. The first book I read by Rachel Van Dyken was 'Ruin' which was emotional and inspiring. ( a must read ). It seems I have found another author who has pulled me in and I will now read the second book in the Seaside series as I'm sure it will be just as much of a page turner as the first.

Ruin
Ruin
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ruin (Kindle Edition)
A well deserved 5 stars! A very inspiring read. Sadness, happiness, fun, love and tears, all wrapped up in an amazing book! A must read!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4