Profile for Mr. Mj Culley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Mj Culley

Mr. Mj Culley "Blurayboy" (Devon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Thermal Cotton Black Balaclava, Under Helmet Protection
Thermal Cotton Black Balaclava, Under Helmet Protection
Offered by Wizz Karts

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants. but in a good way (I think), 30 Jan. 2015
Being like underpants material it was quick to pull off after my last bank job. Unfortunately my last bank job did not pull off so well. Now my underpants are pulled off quickly and frequently. Funny how things go around.

Lextek Performance Air Filter 43mm for Direct Bikes 125cc Cruiser DB125T-12A
Lextek Performance Air Filter 43mm for Direct Bikes 125cc Cruiser DB125T-12A
Offered by Llexeter Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for chinese Scoots., 14 Jan. 2015
Very sturdy, well made good quality air filter. I use this with the Lextek Sports Exhaust, racing cdi and performance orange spark plug coil on my Lexmoto Gladiator. A good value tuning combination.

Xenta DV1013 DIVX and XVID DVD Player
Xenta DV1013 DIVX and XVID DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD player for the money., 7 Nov. 2013
Bought this for the spare room for an old crt set we had. Seemed to load and do things quicker than my Panasonic bluray 3d unit. Picture and sound quality great. Tried it through my 42 inch LCD. Seems old school Scart (only output this player has) is still a match for modern upscaling HDMI players, Superb

ACF-50 Motorcycle And Automotive All Metal Anti-Corrosion Spray
ACF-50 Motorcycle And Automotive All Metal Anti-Corrosion Spray
Offered by Laguna Motorcycles Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corrosion free and feeling Glee., 2 Sept. 2013
My engineer used to talk of using this on my helicopters and small, light aircraft I used to own. Now I do not have a penny to my name. My lovely sister loaned me £900 and I bought a Chinese, Lexmoto Gladiator scooter. I Have used this product liberally on all the nuts I could get my hands on (reminds me of those old clubs I used to go to). My Gladiator has been corrosion free for the last year. Thanks ACF-50.

BS-3126 Suvorna Ador 6" Professional Barber Razor Edge Hair Cutting Shear / Scissor.
Offered by trend-i tech ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value and quality!!, 4 Feb. 2013
Japanese J2 420 Stainless for £30. Yeah right!!

OMG! I have been hairdressing for 20 years and These are as good, if not better than any scissors I have bought for £150-£200. Now the other 2 Stylists in my salon have got them and we cannot believe the quality for the money.

I will certainly be getting other Suvorna scissors in the range while I can. :-))

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Superb Beginner instrument., 24 Jun. 2012
I avoided this violin for a while as I wasn't keen on its satin finish. But after looking at many Stentor models (even the Conservatoire) I found the overall build quality and finish excellent. For this money you're getting an ebony fingerboard and tuning pegs. I cannot comment on sound and playability as I am a complete beginner (but would love to hear someone play it). I now love its satin finish and I'm sure its more durable than the tacky gloss varnish on other instruments.
As a self learning beginner I would also recommend the "don't fret" finger position sticker and Violin for dummies book. And a practice mute would be good also (one that covers the whole bridge). Tuning stability has been superb after waiting a few days to allow the strings to stretch and settle in (constant retuning).

Thank you Primavera. I'm off to practice Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star for the tenth time (my girfriend and especially Bradley the cat are not amused. LOL)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2013 3:27 PM GMT

Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Offered by Wilbow

3.0 out of 5 stars Been done better since they invented the mechanic., 19 May 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Max Payne 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
'5 minutes of cutscene followed by 5 minutes off shooting a few guys. Bullet time has been so copied since the original Max Payne in a more entertaining and dynamic way that it Makes me want to play stranglehold again. too much like an interactive movie for me and a Bit of a rinse and repeat cover shooter. Found multiplayer mildly entertaining for a while but not enough to want to stop me trading this in tomorrow. :-(
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2012 3:38 PM BST

The Legend Of Bruce Lee [Blu-ray]
The Legend Of Bruce Lee [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kwok-Kwan Chan
Offered by Renegade Sports Group Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Chinese audio with subtitles., 10 Jan. 2012
I have just started watching this and the audio on the packaging just states stereo which is a bit naughty really as it is chinese audio with subtitles. Strangely enough it still seems dubbed (lips out of sync). I love world cinema and dont have a problem with subs but just wanted to clarify this. I have neutrally rated it till watched and will then ammend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2012 12:17 AM GMT

Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jason Flemyng
Offered by Side Two

3.0 out of 5 stars Stick to DVD., 8 Jan. 2012
No comment on film cos we know its ace. Bluray is very grainy and just seems like an upscaled DVD.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2012 12:12 PM BST

Desktop Henry Vacuum Cleaner
Desktop Henry Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinner Party Entertainment!, 8 Jan. 2012
Well its useless is it not?. I got this for chrimbo from my better half. Had a dinner party last night. A Few crumbs and mess at the end of the evening and proceeded to vacuum the dinner table in front of my dinner guests who where totally in stitches at not ever seeing this mini henry. as for function it has No suction (that rhythmes. Yay). Get one and stage a joke before peeps catch on to it. As a novelty item it is certainly worth the bean. :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6