Profile for Mr. TP Routley > Reviews

Content by Mr. TP Routley

Mr. TP Routley "TimWestCountry" (UK)

Pathfinder: A Special Forces Mission Behind Enemy Lines
Pathfinder: A Special Forces Mission Behind Enemy Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book......., 1 Aug. 2013
Have just finished reading this book, and I enjoyed every page. It is a gripping story told by one of our soldiers whilst serving with the elite Pathfinders. I believe that the British elite units are the best in the world, and this book tells us of some of the heroic things they do........

Operation Certain Death
Operation Certain Death
by Damien Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, couldn't put it down......, 31 July 2013
I've long been a fan Damien Lewis, and I read each book he brings out. As for Operation Certain Death, it is a fantastic and gripping account of Op Barras in Sierra Leone. This involves the UKSF rescuing some Irish Rangers that have been taken hostage by the West Side Boys, and it is a definite page turner, and I really didn't want to put it down until I completed it. It is a book that I still read and re-read to this day, in fact I would say that it's my favourite book that I have read to date. A must read.........

Magician (The Riftwar Saga, Book 1)
Magician (The Riftwar Saga, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book........, 17 July 2013
This is one of my all time favourite books. I can't wait to read the next instalment and find out what happens to Pug and all his friends.

Police, Crime & 999 - The True Story of a Front Line Officer
Police, Crime & 999 - The True Story of a Front Line Officer

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny and true to life......., 22 Jun. 2013
This is a fantastic read, especially for any current or ex Bobbies. I can appreciate so many of the incidents, as I've been in similar ones with my colleagues. To sum this book up in one word.....brilliant.