Profile for Mrs. Anita A. Osborne > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Anita A. ...

Mrs. Anita A. Osborne "Lizzy" (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DermOpt Skin Care Spray 250ml for Pets, Cats, Dogs With Itchy or Problem Skin
DermOpt Skin Care Spray 250ml for Pets, Cats, Dogs With Itchy or Problem Skin
Offered by Perfect Pet Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars PROBLEM SOLVED, 13 Jan 2014
My dog had a recurring allergy according to the vet, her feet became sore and itchy between her toes and around her pads, she would worry and bite her feet until they were swollen red and bleeding, he gave me Dermopt shampoo to bathe her feet and it worked, but, it meant continuously bathing the dog, I saw this spray and thought I wonder if this will work, it does and I now have a dog that will lie down and let me spray it on and the itching stopped immediately and all the redness and swelling has gone. I recommend this product wholeheartedly.

BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete stop on nuisance calls, 12 Aug 2013
i have not heard from a call centre since I plugged in these phones, what a relief! all other aspects of this phone is exactly as I would like, recommended as a good phone and answer machine, simple to understand easy to use.

KalmAid Anxious Pet Remedy Dog Cat Anxiety 30 Tablets
KalmAid Anxious Pet Remedy Dog Cat Anxiety 30 Tablets
Offered by VetnPet

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS FOR US, 19 July 2013
having seen the reviews I was prepared to be one of those customers for whom these don't work, my dog is a nervous rescue, we have no idea what problems caused the nerves but we have to deal with things as they come, she is very travel nervy and shakes if we go anywhere by car, we have managed short journeys but want to take her further afield, so, she also has a reaction in my daughters bedroom at night, she was frightened by a pet squeaking and will only go in there during the day now, we tried the kalm aids 2 for 20kg dog 1 hour before my daughters bed time, she was very reluctant to move as she was relaxed, we persuaded her to go to the bedroom and she slept on her dog bed all night without any qualms and the next morning was relaxed and happy, not dopey or drugged just calm and relaxed. we are now looking forward to taking her on holiday with us , by car.

Boys for Sale (Book 2) - Redemption: A Novel about Human Trafficking
Boys for Sale (Book 2) - Redemption: A Novel about Human Trafficking

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT DISAPPOINTED...WARNING VIOLENCE., 13 July 2013
I read the first book BOYS FOR SALE as it was an amazon free book and was drawn in from the first page, the characters are very real, you fight for some characters, hate others and find others are very human and you can see how they got where they are, I won't tell any of the story as I hate a spoiler, but as soon as I finished book one I had to have REDEMPTION I needed to finish what I had started, I needed to know how it would work out, I did not regret either book and would recommend to anyone, but a warning it does contain adult content that is violent and disturbing, not for you if you are sensitive.

100Pcs Disposable Clear Shower Hair Caps for Spa Salon
100Pcs Disposable Clear Shower Hair Caps for Spa Salon
Offered by netSells

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SERVICE, 22 Jun 2013
I WAS UNHAPPYWITH THESE AS THEY WERE TOO SMALL, PROBABLY FIT A CHILD OR YOU COULD COVER BOWLS WITH THEM F.OR EXAMPLE IN THE FRIDGE, AND THEY CAN ALSO BE USED TO COVER POTS IN THE GREENHOUSE AS PROPEGATORS AND UNDER TRAYS AND POTS FOR KEEPING SOIL MOIST

Sage 500g
Sage 500g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sage 500g (Misc.)
Dried but still smelling great, any cook would be happy to receive this quality SAGE, and sold in large quantities at a cheap price

Rosemary 500g
Rosemary 500g

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Rosemary 500g (Misc.)
Dried but still smelling great, any cook would be happy to receive this quality rosemary, and sold in large quantities at a cheap price

50Pcs 5 Coils Mini Hairdressing Salon Hair Clips Hair Salon Sectioning Clips
50Pcs 5 Coils Mini Hairdressing Salon Hair Clips Hair Salon Sectioning Clips
Offered by Great Mart-Dispatched From HongKong

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 22 Jun 2013
they are not the big strong ones, they are stronger than they look though, and do the job remarkably well, holding hair in place and holding a shower cap closed when needed.

Earlex ELXSTEAMDYN Steam Dynamo Cleaner Kit
Earlex ELXSTEAMDYN Steam Dynamo Cleaner Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love it, 18 May 2013
I needed to write this review to clarify the confusing reviews that have read, i was a little reluctant to buy this as the reviews are a bit mixed, i searched elsewhere to see if i could clarify it, I found the same confusion all over, i decided to buy it anyway, the best decision i made that week at least, its tiny, light, easy to understand and use (first time steam cleaner user), there is nothing that you will need to use this that has not been included apart from cleaning cloths ( one is included) and an extension cord, yes the cord is not very long and you will need to extend it, but this is the only down point i could find and that is easily resolved, the other thing it has been critisized for is the steam time, the steam time given by the manufacturer is 45 mins, Which magazine review says 25 mins, i found that it is quite adequate to do any job iv'e asked of it although i haven't timed it, i cleaned a whole car with stained seats with one tank full (1500ml) including back board, seats,carpet, doors, and all vanity items, and doorshuts. and if you need more its quick and easy to refill, if i had borrowed this steamer i would now be looking to find out how i would buy one......trust me its a gem.

2 TREAD SAFETY NON SLIP FOLDING STEP LADDER STEPLADDER
2 TREAD SAFETY NON SLIP FOLDING STEP LADDER STEPLADDER
Offered by Bluespot Megastore

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i wanted, 18 May 2013
I needed a stepladder that would allow me to reach above cupboards and to water my hanging baskets, but i'm not a light build and wanted a ladder that i felt would comfortably take my weight and be balanced so it wasn't precarious, this stepladder did all this at a very affordable price and also gave me the bonus that although stable, it is light and folds completely flat so stores very well too, i would recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4