Profile for Nats > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Laws of Gravity
The Laws of Gravity

5.0 out of 5 stars Spell-binding, 3 Oct 2014
I love stories that centre around a moral dilemma and this totally came up trumps for me - well told and not too slushy. Fans of this should enjoy Lover in Law and Now is our Time which, like this book, deal with big questions and family dynamics.

Promises to Keep - A Novel (Love in Provence Book 2)
Promises to Keep - A Novel (Love in Provence Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tres bien, 3 Oct 2014
I love Patricia Sand's easy writing-style and this was a lovely next instalment. I felt completely transported to France, just like in the beautiful Weak at the Knees and all the better for it.

Lovestruck in Los Angeles (Lovestruck, Book 2)
Lovestruck in Los Angeles (Lovestruck, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun read, 3 Oct 2014
I loved the last book and I loved this one too - a great, fun read. If you like the whole transatlantic London v LA thing then you'll also enjoy Now is our Time.

Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You
by Susan J., JD. MEd. Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars A real source of support, 1 Oct 2014
Going through a divorce is tough for anyone. It was when my friends stopped being there for me that this book really came into its own and offered real support and clarity, helping me to move on. And if you want to see that things really can get better post divorce then check out Now is our Time for some much needed relief. Helped me.

The Vineyard
The Vineyard

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Vineyard (Kindle Edition)
I love books set in France and Cannes was a fantastic backdrop. This was a lovely, sweet story about families and relationships which warmed me to the core. At times emotional, at times, funny, but always real. If you like this you'll also love Weak at the Knees.

The Exception
The Exception

5.0 out of 5 stars Woman at a crossroads...., 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Exception (Kindle Edition)
I love stories about women at the crossroads - Now is our Timedoes this equally as well. Jada was a fantastic heroine and I loved watching her journey from divorce to new beginnings. I laughed, I cried, I willed a happy ending and I loved the writing style.

This Family Life
This Family Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Particularly enjoyable, 25 July 2014
This review is from: This Family Life (Kindle Edition)
This was a very funny book which was utterly engaging with characters I warmed to and wanted to spend time with - Jon Rance has real flair. And if you like your fiction with a spot of baby reality thrown in then you'll also enjoy Lover in Law.

Daughter of Catalonia
Daughter of Catalonia

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 25 July 2014
This was a wonderful book - lovely characters and story, full of intrigue and more grit than you get in most romances. It was beautifully written too and so evocative of the region it is set in, both in France and Spain - it made me want to go there. If you like books set in this part of the world, then also try Weak at the Knees.

If Tomorrow Comes
If Tomorrow Comes

5.0 out of 5 stars Grippingly brilliant, 14 July 2014
This review is from: If Tomorrow Comes (Kindle Edition)
I haven't read a Sidney Sheldon book since I read the Other side of Midnight years ago, but I picked this one up looking for an easy, gripping read and was allured by the criminal element (if you like this then try Lover in Law) and I could not put this book down. It consumed me and had me devouring it quicker than I've read a book in a long time.

How to Build a Girl
How to Build a Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud read, 14 July 2014
I'm a big fan of Caitlin Moran and really enjoy reading her columns. She's ballsy, writes with great wit and I laughed out loud whilst reading this........a lot. It was a funny coming of age story (if you like this but with a few more tears thrown in then try Weak at the Knees) and I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5