Profile for Pat-C > Reviews

Content by Pat-C

Pat-C

LAYEN® i-SYNC - Bluetooth Audio Adaptor / Bluetooth Receiver For Docking Stations - Stream Music Wirelessly From Your Bluetooth Device: iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, MP3 Player
Offered by LAYEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 14 Dec. 2012
I must admit when I was looking around for a Bluetooth receiver for my Bose Sound dock, I was in two minds as there were so many mixed reviews. They seemed to work for some people & not others. With my luck I thought I'd be one of the few people who would not get it to function correctly. I have a subscription to Xbox music & with over 30 million albums I thought this would be an ideal solution for streaming radio or music from my Microsoft tablet & Windowsphone to my dock.
As I browsed the products I happened to notice this Layen receiver & almost everyone had given it 5 stars. When I looked at the price I thought why not give it a try. If it works, great, if not it's not the end of the world & they will refund your money if there are compatability issues.
To my surprise everything worked as described. I paired immediately with both the tablet & phone & my wife & I couldn't believe the quality of the sound coming through the Sound dock. Every time someone comes to visit, my wife insists on letting them hear the music streaming from my device & they all seem to be amazed that this little gadget is so good. A few of our friend are now going to get one for themselves. Believe me it really is impressive.
To finish, I would recommend anyone looking for a Bluetooth receiver to go for this & don't be put off by the low price as I can assure you it is a quality product. It was delivered promptly & the company kept me informed by email during each stage of the process. I am highly impressed & a very happy customer.