Profile for charlotte > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Mar. 2015
This book is brilliant, I couldn't put it down, there's a twist around every corner and Paula has written this book perfectly. The characters draw you in, you empathise with all of them, until you discover the truth. Honestly I'd recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a thriller, I'm gutted I've finished it!

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!, 1 Mar. 2015
This book is so good, I kept trying to figure out the plot but there are twists and turns everywhere, it's a must read & you'll be pleasantly surprised at the ending! Such an amazing book.

The Crossing Places: A Ruth Galloway Investigation (Ruth Galloway series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this!, 4 Dec. 2014
I'm studying archaeology and was thrilled to find this series, the book flows really well and I'm buying the rest! I'm 21 and I can honestly say this book will be perfect for anyone who loves a murder mystery without Gore and likes the flow of history that emanates through out the book.

Reborn - alternate ending (The Born Trilogy Book 4)
Reborn - alternate ending (The Born Trilogy Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad it's over, 22 Sept. 2014
I'm gutted this series is over, I read too fast, love the characters too much and then feel like I've been punched with the loss. Buy the books, they're amazing and there's a few surprises!

John Doe (A Rizzoli and Isles short story) (Rizzoli & Isles)
John Doe (A Rizzoli and Isles short story) (Rizzoli & Isles)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love all things Gerritsen!, 8 Sept. 2014
I've read every book she's written I'm a massive Tess Gerritsen fan, and I loved this story, she continues to throw curve balls and twists even in short stories! I can't wait until her next book!

Beautiful 100% Pure Beeswax Pillar Candle Gift Set - 8 Individual Candles Plus Free Delivery To All UK Postcodes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, 6 Sept. 2014
I've only just discovered these, and I love them! My boyfriend loves them too and he isn't one for caring about candles! They're rustic and home made and perfect! My asthma and allergies have been better since using them too! The price is amazing for what you get, I really really recommend!

The Declaration
The Declaration

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Declaration (Kindle Edition)
I'm a sucker for anything dystopian, and this book is amazing, something that seems so feasible it's like looking into another world, controlled by the fear of ageing and death. The manipulation of nature to suit greed. I really recommend starting this series, I'm thrilled with it, and I'm buying the next one!

The Believers (The Breeders Book 2)
The Believers (The Breeders Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on book three!, 23 Aug. 2014
I don't really leave reviews but I really like this series, and I can't wait for the third book, hopefully they kill nessa!

The Breeders: (Young Adult Dystopian)
The Breeders: (Young Adult Dystopian)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 20 Aug. 2014
I really liked this book. I read it in a day, good well written story and probably accurate if this kind of thing was to happen in real life :)

Wool (Wool Trilogy Series Book 1)
Wool (Wool Trilogy Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 April 2014
I enjoyed the book, but it was slow to start, but had a fantastic ending, ill be buying the rest of the trilogy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4