Profile for Roger > Reviews

Manfrotto MP3-D02 Pocket Support Large - Grey
Manfrotto MP3-D02 Pocket Support Large - Grey
Offered by Great Western Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job., 2 April 2014
I bought it to protect the underside of my 6D camera. In order to take some of my images I sometimes place my camera on wet, muddy, rough surfaces such as bricks of a wall etc. It keeps the underside really clean. The legs will only just support my camera with a 50mm prime on the front, anything else and the tripod does the splits. It does what I wanted it to do. I was not disappointed when I started to use it.

MACRO EXTENSION Full Set TUBES Fits CANON EOS SLR & DSLR,1D 1Ds 7D 6D 5D 10D 20D 30D 40D,50D,60D,70D,100D,500D,550D,600D,650D,700D,1000D,1100D 1200D Camera DSLR.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 10 Nov. 2013
fits on the camera ok, although I found it difficult to remove from the camera. Not all the camera information is passed to and from the lens.

Photographing Models: 1000 Poses: A Practical Sourcebook for Aspiring and Professional Photographers
by Eliot Siegel

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 10 Nov. 2013
I do a lot of studio photography, and have found this book very useful. I take it along as a source of reference.

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my 6D., 10 Nov. 2013
Works well in the camera, very fast, does video fine. I have had no trouble put it to use in my camera, I formatted it after installation, as recommended.

Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack
Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack
Offered by AtlasDeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Canon 6D, 10 Nov. 2013
I have been led to believe that generic batteries do not work in the 6d. I do not know if this is correct. I have bought a Canon genuine battery to avoid any problems. This battery works well.

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery For Canon NB-7L Digital Camera Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Nov. 2013
I use this in my powershot, works fine. well made and cheaper than Canon own make. I would consider buying this product again.

Brand new !! Bistro cafe dining kitchen tables and chair set. Brand new !!
Brand new !! Bistro cafe dining kitchen tables and chair set. Brand new !!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice., 10 Nov. 2013
I use this item in my kitchen for occasional consumption of food. Well made and went together without much effort.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Nov. 2013
I use it when I shoot still life and wild life photography. Range is very good and respond's each time I press the button.

Maxsima - Canon Compatible Conversion Lens Adapter LA-DC58K for G10 G11 & G12..
Maxsima - Canon Compatible Conversion Lens Adapter LA-DC58K for G10 G11 & G12..
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works ok., 10 Nov. 2013
I like to use 58mm filters and this does the job. There is some vigneting when I zoom in. well made.

BestDealUK AC Adapter For Canon ACK-DC50 PowerShot G10 G11 G12 SX30IS SX30 IS
BestDealUK AC Adapter For Canon ACK-DC50 PowerShot G10 G11 G12 SX30IS SX30 IS

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 10 Nov. 2013
I use this when I am shooting still life.
Simply place in the battery compartment of your camera, and away you go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4