Profile for TerryDox > Reviews

LINDY 41612 - LINDY CROMO USB 3.0 cable - Type A Male to Type B Male - 2m
LINDY 41612 - LINDY CROMO USB 3.0 cable - Type A Male to Type B Male - 2m
Offered by SilvercrestEnergy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 18 Sept. 2014
Excellent quality however I had to send the lead back, and got a refund. It was entirely my fault that it needed to be sent back. In my haste to order it I had not read the details carefully enough, or looked at the image in detail. It was a USB 3.0 lead and I needed a 2.0.

Hornby Digital Electric Point Track Clip (Pack of 20)
Hornby Digital Electric Point Track Clip (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars worked well, 18 Sept. 2014
Very fiddly but worked well once in place.

WWE Ruthless Aggression 41 REY MYSTERIO Figure
WWE Ruthless Aggression 41 REY MYSTERIO Figure
Offered by Wrestling Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 18 Sept. 2014
A present for our grandson, It was ver well received and it seems very sturdy and so far (2 months) has stood up well to all the punishment.

5 Pcs Black Noise Suppressor Ferrite Core Filter for 4mm Dia Cable
5 Pcs Black Noise Suppressor Ferrite Core Filter for 4mm Dia Cable
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 18 Sept. 2014
The core filters arrived very quickly. They are well made and the catches to fit them on tightly are very goos. Unfortunately they did not fix the intereference I was getting on the car radio. It was lessened but is still bad enought to be annoying.

Ex-Pro Ultra Standard Gold USB 2.0 Cable ( Hi-Speed USB ), Type A to B (A-B) - 2m
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 18 Sept. 2014
Arrived very swiflty and fixed a troublesom problem where and ordinary usb lead was picking up some interference. Good value for money.

Tableau Rdl2 Dry Lube Small 200ml
Tableau Rdl2 Dry Lube Small 200ml
Offered by Jivaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tableau Rdl2 Dry Lube Small 200ml
I bought this to hopefully fix some curtains for my mum that were sticking badly to the point where pulling on the cord to open or close them was almost pulling the rail off the wall.

Four quick squirts and that was fixed, gliding very smoothly and effortlessly. The look on my mum's face was priceless!

Can highly recommend this product, well certail for curtain track at least.

Anker® 40W 5-Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but, 2 July 2014
Arrived promptly and well packaged. It feels like a good qaulity product, solid and well finished. I have used it to charge an iPad, and two mobile phones. I didn't time it but I believe it took longer to charge the iPad than with the Apple 10w charger for the iPad. I have since charged the iPad with the Apple charger and timed it from 18% to 100% and it took just over four hours. I will repeat this with the Anker charger and compare the times. It was really bought for holiday use so I have bought a European figure 8 power lead to use with it and only use one socket to be able to charge up to five devices at any one time. Even if the iPad does take longer it is no big deal to leave it on overnight.

FREEVIEW RECEIVER & RECORDER SET TOP BOX Digital TV Tuner, Media Player, Records onto SD CARD or USB MEMORY, digi box by Digi-fun®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five * Value For Money, 22 Jun. 2014
I'm not going to be adding anything to what has already been said. So the software is clunky and sometimes not very logical but it gets there. I have only been using it for three weeks and so far no missed recordings. The picture quality on my tv is ok but with a distinct colour cast, however the recordings are fine when played back on laptop or directly from a USB. It doesn't really bother me as I am using it purely for recording not watching live. I kind of wish it was recorded in a different format as copying it to a different format is time consuming, but again at this price I can live with that.

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 S5830i S5839i PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH +GUARD+STYLUS (Ultra Butterfly Purple)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 22 Jun. 2014
I bought this for My wife's Ace, Fast delivery and good quality item especially for the price. it has been in use for three months and very little signs of wear. Fits the Ace perfectly and she is well pleased with it. Would buy from this dealer again.

Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection  1.5 Litre Cordless Jug Kettle, Black
Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection 1.5 Litre Cordless Jug Kettle, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars The dreaded beep!, 20 Feb. 2014
I have had the kettle since early October 2013. The build quality is excellent and it looks very swish in our kitchen. The choice of temperatures has been ok but in retrospect wish I had tried to find one with a 95°C setting for coffee. The 90°C is just a bit too cool for my liking. I have also used the 80°C setting for green tea and that has been spot on.

I read all the reviews and so knew about the two beeps, one when you switch it on and one when you lift it if you have had it on keep warm or when it gets to temperature if you haven't set keep warm. At first I though I could put up with it but as time has passed I have found it more and more annoying. Why on earth could Bosch have not made it so it could be disabled or at least not as loud or at least a different frequency .... A real desigh fault. I am aware that there are ways of dismantling it and changing it but I am loath to invalidate warranty on such an expensive (well for me anyhow) item.

Lovely kettle, great build quality, very fast BUT that BEEP!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3