Profile for Cinda-Lou > Reviews

Content by Cinda-Lou

Cinda-Lou

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, really good quality, 21 Mar. 2013
I love my Happy Rainy Days coat. I feel cheerful now when I'm out in the all too regular Irish rain - I nearly hope for rain so I can wear it. It's very good quality, well made, lined and keeps you dry. Not for the feint-hearted, it is very bright and cheery but it looks fabulous and I often get compliments from strangers in the street!

Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential Vitamins and Minerals 90 Tablets
Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential Vitamins and Minerals 90 Tablets
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for vegetarians - marked improvement, 21 Mar. 2013
I turned vegetarian over a year ago, I make an effort to get the correct nutrients through food, however for several months I just kept catching colds and throat infections. I would be better for one week then sick again for two. I have been taking these vitamins one per day for 3 months and i have not had a day of sickness since. Although I continue to eat a healthy and balanced diet, these for me they are like a little health insurance. I wouldn't be without them now.

A Girls' Guide to India - A Survivor's Handbook
A Girls' Guide to India - A Survivor's Handbook
by Louise Wates

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny and informative, 2 Mar. 2011
This book really takes you there! I'm planning to travel alone to India this year for 3 months, this book has helped me face some of my fears, answered lots of my questions and made me laugh on nearly every page. I strongly recommend it to any women planning to travel to India for the first time and also to anyone who just wonders what it would be like to go there.

Kundalin Yoga for Energy & Super Radiance ALL LEVELS - Ana Brett & Ravi Singh [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ana Brett & Ravi Singh

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun DVD, 17 Dec. 2010
This routine is ok but I didn't like this as much as the Ana & Ravi 'Fat Free Yoga' which was my first Kundalini DVD. It's true the camera work is a bit dodgy in places and I don't like the artificial background, however as always Kundalini Yoga makes me feel great and I was glad to get a new routine to try. If you haven't tried any of their recordings I would advise to start with 'Fat Free Yoga' - after that you may be hooked like me and want to get all of them ;)