Profile for C. Storey > Reviews

Content by C. Storey

C. Storey "Tif" (Burnley, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mini Champagne Shot Glasses - Set of 4
Mini Champagne Shot Glasses - Set of 4
Offered by siamexpress

4.0 out of 5 stars Glasses (they are glass) look great, good quality, 29 Dec. 2015
Given as a gift for secret santa.

Glasses (they are glass) look great, good quality. Packaging looks a little cheap and busted though, ruined it a little.

Fudge Matte Head Firm Hold Texture Paste With An Extra Matte Finish 75g / 2.5 fl.oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff. Never thought too much about what products ..., 29 Dec. 2015
Good stuff. Never thought too much about what products I put in my hair but after deciding to give this a go, I'll never use anything else. Gives a good matte effect, nice and easy.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Men's Lotion Body & Face 400ml
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Men's Lotion Body & Face 400ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars I read a lot of comments saying the smell was great but I find it a little too sweet, 29 Dec. 2015
Moisturises well. The smell is a bit sickly for me though, I read a lot of comments saying the smell was great but I find it a little too sweet.

That said, the smell wears off pretty quickly for me so it doesn't bother me all that much.

Green Superfood Chocolate Drink Powder (30 Day Supply, 8.5oz)
Green Superfood Chocolate Drink Powder (30 Day Supply, 8.5oz)
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good, does good., 29 Dec. 2015
Started using this with hemp protein powder in daily shakes (along with banana, almond milk, coconut oil and peanut butter). Makes it taste great; gives it a nice chocolatey texture too.
I've now made my way through the full tub and reordered. My skin and energy levels have definitely been boosted.
I can't comment on how it tastes with water/mixer alone as I've always mixed it with my smoothie.

Man With a Movie Camera
Man With a Movie Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Man With a Movie Camera (Audio CD)
Great album.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 29 Dec. 2015
Bought 6 of these to light up some large window displays at work. Extremely bright and look great. They also remember what setting they were on so when they're turned back on in the morning, they don't need resetting. Good product.

Star 136-Lights Led Snow-Motion-Extra Outdoor Memory-Function Light Set, White
Star 136-Lights Led Snow-Motion-Extra Outdoor Memory-Function Light Set, White
Offered by Pool-Profi24 "alle Preise inkl. MwSt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 29 Dec. 2015
Seemed expensive for what they were. They also didn't arrive with an AC adapter which had a specific 5-pin connection. Returned for a refund.

Aberlour 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl
Aberlour 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely whisky at a very good price., 15 Jun. 2015
First things first, quick delivery - could have been packaged better. The box had obviously been dropped which had damaged the carton holding the bottle. That said, this wasn't intended as a gift, so I wasn't overly bothered.

The whisky itself was very nice. I'm by no means an expert when it comes to whisky, but I know my taste and enjoyed the sweet and complex flavors of this.

The only downside was the bottle went down far too quickly, but I can't blame anyone but myself for that one...

Beyerdynamic DT100 Replacement Ear Cushions Pair and Soft PVC - Black
Beyerdynamic DT100 Replacement Ear Cushions Pair and Soft PVC - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, easy to fit and makes your DT100s feel as good as new., 11 Jan. 2015
What more can be said?

The only thing you'll need to remember as others have mentioned, you'll need some double sided tape to fit the foam.

Perfect.

AKG K452 High-Performance On-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone - White
AKG K452 High-Performance On-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones., 11 Jan. 2015
These are great headphones. I've always been a fan of AKG since buying my first set of K241's for use in the studio.
Now, whilst these aren't any good for using in the studio, they're great for entertainment purposes.
The low end is full, rich but not overpowering with the high end being present and clean. The mids take a bit of a beating because of this, but hey, they're designed to make your music sound loud and full of energy, not be flat.
These are now my go-to headphones for when i'm listening to music on my laptop.

I've been using them for over a month now and the quality seems as good as AKG has ever been (I still have my K241s which are over 10 years old). The cable is detachable and comes with a spare one (including an android compatible remote attached). However, even if you're unlucky enough to lose both of these, the cable is just a standard 3.5mm Jack so can be replaced easily.

The only slight downsides for me personally:
- They're quite small: I have quite a big head. Not MASSIVE, but not small either, and I need them extended to their maximum length to fit my ear. And even then, i need to position the band towards the front of my head so they're positioned correctly. Because of this, i don't find them very comfortable to listen over an extended period of time (2 hours +)
- I didn't use the case it came with as i found it a bit of a nuisance to pack the headphones into. But, i didn't expect a case anyway, so basically.. I'm trying to think of negatives for the sake of it.

Overall, great headphones. Full 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5